Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell
02-25-2013, 13:12
RE: A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell
(02-25-2013 13:03)Ms. Bee Wrote:  Hi Pete,

I directed him to your Aquahot post, which I know he really appreciated, and on Saturday he ordered parts for it coming out of Colorado. Hopefully he ordered them express, because we are expecting 5-6 continuous nights of freezing weather up at the farm. Nutty weather. Friday was 88F.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/find...62.1.99999

Our older dog, Pirate Snell, also thanks you. Smile

PS. I tried to post on your bruschetta the other day, and about Stuart Wood but the puter ate it and I didn't have the time right then to re-write. Sorry.

Jenn,
I'm glad it helped him. No worries on the other post, it's all good!Big Grin PS Chuck made a very good point and they do smoke a bit on start-up if they have been laying around so you may want to run it 5-10 minutes to see if it clears to a tolerable level, it will still need the service but at least you won't freeze this weekend at the farm!Big Grin worse case, turn on the electric kick heaters and the electric heating coil on the aquahot and that should keep you comfortable, albeit NOT toasty!Tongue
PSS if Darrell decides to see if it will clear up, then just open the cover up with 4- 6 screws exposing the burner head (left side of the system), then try it. This way he can watch the burner head to make sure nothing else is the issue. If you see excess diesel poring out of the exhaust pipe, then shut it down and do the service as the nozzle is probably clogged or messed up.

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell - pgchin - 02-25-2013 13:12

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)