Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell
03-04-2013, 22:14 (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 22:18 by Darrell Snell.)
RE: A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell
(03-04-2013 11:54)pgchin Wrote:  David and Darrell,
Rogers website and Forum

http://www.rvhydronicheaterrepair.com/

Darrell,
Roger is a well respected authorized repair technician for aqua hot serving all RV brands with an Aquahot. FYI I buy my service parts from him. As you can see from his website he,ll rebuild your unit for $200 plus parts at list price. IMHO clearly a good deal if you do not have the time or skills to do it yourself. You could ping him to get a feel for what the average rebuild costs most of his customers as a guide. As an engineer and business owner I KNOW you are talented enough and discounted parts are clearly readily available for you to do this yourself with the shop manual I supplied......however only you can decide if you have the time or is it better spent making money!TongueBig Grin At least you now have alternatives to consider.WinkIdea Let us know what you want to do and I'll help point you to some discounted parts if you go that route!

Thanks Pete
I'll check out Rogers site and I will probably go that route. As you noted, it's all about time.
D

(03-03-2013 09:25)JD33 Wrote:  The fuel pump in my AH failed last spring, we removed the burner assembly and sent it to Roger Berke in Oregon for complete rebuild including new pump, I think that the cost was right around $600 or $700 bucks, had it back in a week good as new.

Thanks Jim
That's the route I will probably go. And likely won't use the AH until late fall!
D
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell - Darrell Snell - 03-04-2013 22:14

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)