Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1987 FC35SB @ Craig's List on 10-04-16
10-10-2016, 02:13
1987 FC35SB @ Craig's List on 10-04-16
F.Y.I.

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/rvs/5814063232.html

23 Pictures, Blue w/ Grey & White stripes. 158K Miles. $35K O.B.O. Near Ft. Worth, TX.

"1987 Bluebird Wanderlodge 35 foot, front control, 3208 Turbo Caterpillar with ZF auto trans.
For six years I have owned and meticulously maintained this bus, (I am a diesel mechanic),
It has been a great investment up till now, and I am ready to move up to a Prevost.
159,000 miles and 4,415 Hrs. on the speedo. The generator is an 8 kw Onan with 1,531 hours.
All records are in the box (Blue box), for the bus and all components, chassis and engine.
Partial list of upgrades and maintenance.....
New tires-2015 (all)
New batteries, house and engine-2016
New toilet and bathroom tile and flooring-2016
New rubber on all doors and seals
New fuel lines on all components in the last three years
New brake lines (front and rear)-2015
New rear brake Assy.-2016
The motor and chassis has been lubed and oils changed on all components at specific intervals within the last few years and all were done when I purchased it in 2010, (records available).
On-board compressor
Dash air blows cold
Paint is in great condition
no smoking interior is in very clean and presentable condition, there are no smells of any kind.
All systems on this RV work as they should and it is absolutely ready to go to any place in the world at this time.
This bus has all of the standard features found on any fine Wanderlodge and are too numerous too list, but if you are not familiar, call me ant I will give the list of over 50 items.
If you are genuinely interested in purchasing this fine bus, feel free to give me a call at the phone number provided. I do not need help selling this bus I will not answer texts.
I will be happy to answer all questions that you may have. This bus is located north of Fort Worth .
$35,000.00 Or Best Offer.
Any questions call Steve @#(817) 980-9212."

http://vintagebirds.com/

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)