Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Refrigerator for 2001 LXi
09-23-2019, 09:12 (This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 09:13 by Gregg.)
RE: Samsung Refrigerator for 2001 LXi
Urnie,
I had the same problem. The easiest way I found was to locate an inverter plug and wire a second outlet from it to behind the frig. I used the plug under the dinette. I also put in a shut off for the plug in case I wanted to use the inverter but not the frig.
Gregg

Urnie,
I had the same problem. The easiest way I found was to locate an inverter plug and wire a second outlet from it to behind the frig. I used the plug under the dinette. I also put in a shut off for the plug in case I wanted to use the inverter but not the frig.
Gregg

Gregg & Jane Gesse
1994 WLWB 40 Mid-Door
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gregg's post
01-05-2021, 00:59
Hi
I just got back from a trip to Colorado - temps were usually in the 20's. I had problems with the freezer part of the refrigerator - refrigerator was OK.
The freezer quite often was about +20. When I pushed the "power freeze" button it worked for awhile. The next time I check it would be about +20
I think the problem was the outdoor temperature and I didn't block the panel at the back of the refrigerator and did not seal the top vent so the I think cold air was affecting the refrigerator.
Please let me know if this is the problem.

Urnie & Medie Krueger
Yorkville, IL

2001 LXi One Slide
1983 FC35 sold
04-10-2021, 21:36
Hi - I did block the side refrigerator access and sealed the top of the coach.

Still having some issues with the temperature. I have tried to reset the thermostat. Still not maintaining the temperature. I called Samsung and of course the refrigerator has a one year warranty excluding the compressor. They had a dealer contact me that wanted over $100 to come and take a look - any repair would be extra.

Open to any suggestions.

Thanks

Urnie

Urnie & Medie Krueger
Yorkville, IL

2001 LXi One Slide
1983 FC35 sold

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)