Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Ipad Feedback Please
02-26-2013, 13:27
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please
Just a few comments and more later, Pete.

Firstly I like my iPad, and Dee uses his on the Bird as his GPS. It's very portable.

Doesn't do well visually in the sun. I don't like one finger typing/poking so we got a case for mine with an keyboard, so allieves that.

For some things, I do prefer my laptop, (which is presently none functional, as it burnt through a third power cord). Such as doing email searches. I find that ackward on the iPad, though not impossible. Also for typing longer docs.

I also like the camera on my iPad. Darrell has the earlier version, which didn't have one. You can email, facebook pics directly from your gallery, but I'm still learning how to do some of that.

Long and short, the iPad is great, especially for traveling, laying in bed, or sitting in a chair because of it's small size, but if you still have a functional laptop, I wouldn't ditch it because there may be some things you prefer to do on that, such as dwgs etc.

The other thing I like about the iPad, is that you can expand the page with just your hand for closer, magnified viewing. Good if your eyesight is no longer the best.

Hope this helps. Am sure others will add to this.

Jen

Jennifer and Darrell Snell
2000 LXi ME SS
Florida - Palm Harbor and McAlpin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Apple Ipad Feedback Please - pgchin - 02-26-2013, 12:20
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - Ms. Bee - 02-26-2013 13:27
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-04-2013, 23:47
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-06-2013, 11:08

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)