Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Ipad Feedback Please
03-06-2013, 11:47 (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 11:55 by pgchin.)
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please
(03-06-2013 11:08)nedb Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 12:11)Ms. Bee Wrote:  Suppose the iPad 'knows' as it can flop the display up, down or sideways.
Amazing stuff! Big Grin

You betcha! The display rotates with the iPad.

I never used Apple devices until recently. I felt like whatever computer(s) I used, I was basically a hostage to it. But I rate Apple very highly for having gone one better than simply "thoughtful", "usable", or "intuitive." You can fall in love with an iPad, like the way you ('bird person) can practically build your 'away' life around the attributes of a great vintage vehicle. I don't know how the Apple designers do it, but with the iPad I am oblivious to any shortcomings. Intellectually, I know that I should hate the virtual keyboard, but if I peek in on my mind while I'm fumbling to type a login with mixed case alphameric characters, it seems more like a fun game than a major drawback. It is better than "well-digested design" Heart

I am glad to hear that my iPad review resonated with you guys. That little device itself seems to radiate enthusiasm. Get one, fall for it, and start missing Steve Jobs. He really had his s*** together Angel

--Ned

Thanks again Ned, yep you are "da man"!!!!!!Big Grin My biggest problem now is buy the current one or believe the rumors and wait until middle of next month and buy the new one!!!!!Angry I absolutely hate chasing technology but if the new one is lighter, based on all the feedback in this thread, I might roll the dice and wait a month!!!!!!! UGHHHH!!!!!!!Undecided

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Apple Ipad Feedback Please - pgchin - 02-26-2013, 12:20
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-04-2013, 23:47
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-06-2013, 11:08
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - pgchin - 03-06-2013 11:47

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)