Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Ipad Feedback Please
03-06-2013, 12:46 (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 12:48 by pgchin.)
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please
(03-06-2013 12:18)Itchintogo Wrote:  Pete,

Apple continually markets with a vague lead to their new technology. It is part of how they create demand. I have always waited and it usually pays off. I don't rush in for the first release I usually wait until the demand subsides a bit and there have been one or two updates to the new product or OS/iOS Far less drama this way and I let the keeners figure out the glitches.Big Grin

Thanks Gary,
I appreciate the feedback. I'm with ya 100%Big Grin There are a few other things driving the decision, but after David reported about how the various versions changed, I went out last weekend to the local corner store to "play". I have an iPhone 3gs and LOVE the feel and construction, I played with the 5 and he was right.... "chi-ency" comes to mind. So his compare of ipad1-3 rings true, to me at least. I'm still gonna go with the iPhone 5 but if the ipad4 case is better built, even though a bit heavier than the next, I may go with it. The weight thing rumor is the catch. Donna wants to use it to read books and she likes a lighter feel like Jen..... I like "strong case" so I guess I'm going to have to break out a bottle of one my "coveted" french wines and negotiate with her!!!!!!Big GrinTongue The other issue is next month BOTH my service providers contracts are up and with my pending full time retirement approaching, I'm consolidating to a "share plan" to save some bucks for MORE DIESEL!!!!!!WinkRolleyesAngel Thanks again for your input!

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Apple Ipad Feedback Please - pgchin - 02-26-2013, 12:20
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-04-2013, 23:47
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-06-2013, 11:08
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - pgchin - 03-06-2013 12:46

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)