Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spaghetti
02-26-2013, 13:59 (This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 09:30 by davidbrady.)
Spaghetti
Continuing on our 'WaGu/RaGu Room and Ristorante' theme:

Spaghetti, a slender noodle, draped in a dish intermingled with it's neighboring noodles, one picks up where the other lets off, each one different but similar, convoluted, not much on their own, but empowered in a bowl.

WaGu, a diverse set of individuals, sharing ideas and perspectives, advice and experience, on a common theme, the motorhoming theme, good on their own but empowered within a forum.

Not about which is best, which noodle has the perfect curves, as we all know there is no best. Whether it's forums or motorhomes or noodles, each one is perfect in the eyes of the beholder, perfect for them and for their use.

WaGu's carved a niche for itself. A friendly spot where people from a range of experience can meet, get to know each other, share tips, recipes, and travel information, in an all inclusive environment. We do have the goods, collectively we do, to get the job done.

As a rallying cry I offer a spaghetti western that to me reflects the spirit of WaGu, that is, a bunch of guys and gals getting together to do something with what's at hand, collectively empowered.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 14:30 (This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 14:31 by pgchin.)
RE: Spaghetti
David,
Great synopsis!!!!!!TongueBig Grin I love it!!!!!!! Thanks to you and your PAL'S for putting this together and ALL your collective efforts!!!!!!!!!!Smile The YouTube is really cool and a perfect fit.!!!! You already know I love all types of spaghetti....... I also LOVE stringed instruments and am a BIG FAN of Clint Eastwood's spaghetti westerns....... I MUST watch them when they come on the tele. I just saw an unedited version of JOE KIDD this weekendBig Grin SO COOL, thanks again you nailed it!CoolTongueBig Grin

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
02-26-2013, 15:29
Pete, I dare anyone to watch that with a straight face! Smile

david brady,

02-26-2013, 16:03
After you get done watching that one, take a look at some of their other performances. Truly very well done. Who'd of thought a ukelele would be that dynamic!

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
02-26-2013, 17:46
(02-26-2013 13:59)davidmbrady Wrote:  Clip~

... good on their own but empowered within a forum.

.... that is, a bunch of guys and gals getting together to do something with what's at hand, collectively empowered.

Great post, David! Big Grin

We are better together Tongue

Not to rain on your parade but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29qaN0M0o0s

Jennifer and Darrell Snell
2000 LXi ME SS
Florida - Palm Harbor and McAlpin
02-26-2013, 19:03
Wait, let me get my umbrella! Wow, you have to see it to believe it. Thanks. Smile

david brady,

02-26-2013, 19:38
Synergy darlins!

We make beautiful music and spaghetti together here at the WaGu!

Jennifer and Darrell Snell
2000 LXi ME SS
Florida - Palm Harbor and McAlpin
02-26-2013, 21:22
That great video of a fresh version of The good The bad and The "al dente" ( polite term for ugly) is inspiring. While surfing look what I found a brand new review!

"Have you ever been in the desert when you can actually smell the heat? It is nearby you'll find people that take their Ristorante Room and their Repairs seriously. The smell of Catclaw, Ironwood and Saguaro blossoms permeates the air in this special room with stained glass and the special touch of a lady named Ms. Bee. A room where members nosh on pasta, drink wine and debate how to repair their great machines. A room where denominations of all kinds sit together and enlighten each other. Young and old, and the well seasoned take the deer out of the headlights and place them carefully under their wings and teach them that good maintenance is just as important as making sure your pasta is al dente.

Deep in the heart of the Bluebird Hills lies a little place called WaGu in the County of Wanderlodge. Where people can be who they are with no reservations and still get a table and assistance for two or more. This modest little place, clean and tidy, is a true gem in the Wanderlodge Wild West".

By Joan Costa Lotsa

She's gotta be Italian and own a Wanderlodge.

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)
02-27-2013, 01:19
Hoo-Waah!

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)