Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very warm Welcome to Mike Martinkus
03-05-2013, 13:01 (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 13:09 by davidbrady.)
A very warm Welcome to Mike Martinkus
Hi Mike, it's great to see you here! We're a group of Newell and Wanderlodge owners and we have a profound curiosity for both brands. From time to time, feel free to showcase a bus or two in our Vendors forum. Folks, I've only met Mike once, and he probably doesn't remember. It was at the 2004 RITV when he worked for Bleakely. Mike's a stalwart of the BB Wanderlodge community and knows everything about these fabulous machines. He's now at Motorhomes of Texas which specializes in Fortravel and Newell. Welcome Mike! Smile

Mike, you may be interested in joining my good friend Tom McCloud's Newell forum: http://www.newellgurus.com. I'm sure he'd be pleased to have you.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 13:10 (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 13:26 by pgchin.)
RE: A very warm Welcome to Mike Martinkus
Welcome Mike,
That is one SWEET 05 Newell , one of our members, Bruce found. My wife has already absconded with my checkbook and credit cards and locked them up. I wonder why she did that!Big GrinTongueWink When we are on our way to the west coast, I think we'll stop by and "play". Take care and until then!

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
03-05-2013, 13:21
RE: A very warm Welcome to Mike Martinkus
Welcome Mike! That is one nice Foretravel video you made for that 2005. I really enjoyed it.

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)