Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show us your motorcycles
05-27-2013, 13:30 (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 13:38 by davidbrady.)
RE: Show us your motorcycles
You guys will surely remember these bikes of our youth: Brady's Vintage Dirt Bike Gallery. Last time I was up in Pa we visited The Museum of Bus Transportation in Hershey Pa and they had a really wonderful dirt bike exhibit. (Please pardon the crappy phone pic quality). You know you're old when your dream bikes are now museum pieces! Enjoy!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2013, 08:38
I don't currently own a bike but if I did it would be a KTM 950 Adventure - I used to have one and loved that thing! Could go anywhere, ride 2 up with my wife comfortably, cruise down the hiway at 150mph (on the GPS)! If it were 2 inches shorter it would be better but it made me stay in good shape to hold it up...

Karen and Adrian Abshire
Full Timing in 'Mauvelous', our 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40 PT
'... if we ain't having fun it ain't worth doing ...'
05-30-2013, 20:21
(03-20-2013 10:31)Endless Summer Wrote:  That Ow01 is awesome - hang on to it.

I put 5k miles on a BMW S1000RR. 190hp, 195 mph, right off the showroom floor. Amazing traction control - you could be leaned over in a corner in the rain, pin the the throttle, and no drama. I could see some combination of jail and hospital time in my future so I sold it.

Here it is at Seneca Rocks, WV - an excellent riding area.

Your comment made me flash on an old Hunter Thompson piece about the sausage creature. I still gasp at the part where he soars...

http://www.visordown.com/features/hunter...13123.html

Have fun.

-------
Ned Bedinger
Southworth, WA
'91 SP36 +1988.5 Samurai
[+] 1 user Likes nedb's post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)