Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Atwood Helium 2 Way Fridge for RV's
04-10-2013, 14:29
New Atwood Helium 2 Way Fridge for RV's
Just wondering if anyone has seen the new Atwood 2 way fridge that has come out. It has cool blue LED lighting inside and supposedly "tilt control" sensors as well.

Because Helium is a gas it was suggested it would run cooler on the operation side of things. This is a timely subject and may be of interest to others so I am curious to know if anyone knows anything about this new refrigerator.

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 14:33
RE: New Atwood Helium 2 Way Fridge for RV's
(04-10-2013 14:29)Itchintogo Wrote:  Just wondering if anyone has seen the new Atwood 2 way fridge that has come out. It has cool blue LED lighting inside and supposedly "tilt control" sensors as well.

Because Helium is a gas it was suggested it would run cooler on the operation side of things. This is a timely subject and may be of interest to others so I am curious to know if anyone knows anything about this new refrigerator.

Hi Gary,
First I've heard about it! I hope someone has experience with them and can comment.

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
04-10-2013, 14:42
RE: New Atwood Helium 2 Way Fridge for RV's
Only available in 6 and 8 Cu Ft models which many older Birds have. But if they work as advertised I am sure a host of other models will be developed as people really want to get away from the flammable hydrogen to the non flammable helium.

I know I for one would rather talk in a squeaky voice like you played with a ballon than fight my way out of a fire situation. Big Grin

http://www.atwoodmobile.com/images/refri...ochure.pdf

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)