Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Steering Fluid
08-06-2008, 07:13
Power Steering Fluid
To all BB Birders
In all my lbs of manuals, I do not have the WHAT KIND OF FLUID GOES INTO THE POWER STEERING PUMP RESERVOIR?
I know that levelers use regular Dextron, but I cannot remember what goes into the power steering pump. I have that 36 SP Wanderlodge 1991. I remember that it was NOT power steering fluid fro NAPA or auto store.
Thanks
Juergen in PA
1991 WLSP 36
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2008, 07:23
Power Steering Fluid

I have a 1991 WBWL and it uses 10w30 motor oil. This oil also is used in the hydraulic fan system..Jim Barone
In a message dated 8/6/2008 2:13:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time, duesenmaschine@... writes:

To all BB Birders
In all my lbs of manuals, I do not have the WHAT KIND OF FLUID GOES INTO THE POWER STEERING PUMP RESERVOIR?
I know that levelers use regular Dextron, but I cannot remember what goes into the power steering pump. I have that 36 SP Wanderlodge 1991. I remember that it was NOT power steering fluid fro NAPA or auto store.
Thanks
Juergen in PA
1991 WLSP 36

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.
08-06-2008, 07:33
Power Steering Fluid
Mine uses 30w oil. I think the sticker says Texaco, but who cares about the manuf.
Leroy Eckert
1990 WB-40 Smoke N Mirrors
Dahlonega, GA
Royal Conversion

--- On Wed, 8/6/08, Juergen wrote:
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Power Steering Fluid
To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 3:13 PM

To all BB Birders
Thanks
Juergen in PA
1991 WLSP 36

08-06-2008, 07:39
Power Steering Fluid
Sorry the wife hit the button for me before I got it right. It is 10w30 motor oil.
Leroy Eckert
Dahlonega, GA
Royale Conversion

--- On Wed, 8/6/08, Leroy Eckert wrote:
Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Power Steering Fluid
To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 3:33 PM

Mine uses 30w oil. I think the sticker says Texaco, but who cares about the manuf.
Leroy Eckert
Dahlonega, GA
Royal Conversion

--- On Wed, 8/6/08, Juergen wrote:
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Power Steering Fluid
To: WanderlodgeForum@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 3:13 PM

To all BB Birders
Thanks
Juergen in PA
1991 WLSP 36

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)