A warm welcome to Richard Selin
Welocome Richard, I'm glad you found us! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 19:09 (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 19:11 by Itchintogo.)
RE: A warm welcome to Richard Selin
Welcome Richard! Glad you made the drive. We had someone ask an electrical question the other day and it was answered but I thought of you.

I am feeling the need for another juke joint fix!

Make sure you pin the map. Quite a few of the Canucks are here.

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)
03-15-2013, 15:42 (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 15:47 by Richard Selin.)
Glad to be here. I've been busy at work and home the past few months but have a little bit of time now to explore the site. Some may know me from WOG or the road. I've been pretty quiet for the past year so here's the quick update. I bought my coach in April 2010 and full-timed for nearly two years, May 2010 to April 2012, and spent much of that time on the road in western Canada and US. But I had to return to reality (meaning make some money before I was completely broke) so I moved back to Calgary almost a year ago (end of March) and into an apartment last May. I haven't used the coach since other than to drive it to the diesel shop and let Itchintogo take it for a spin, but I did spend about $5k on it last summer putting in a new radiator, air bags, steering components, etc. and other stuff needed to pass safety inspection. I plan to get back to using it this summer for at least a couple of road trips out to BC and Saskatchewan. Looking forward to getting active in the community again.

Gary - where do I find the map? Looked for it but don't see it. The juke joint is still rocking! I've had some good times there the past few months.

Calgary AB Canada
1992 SP36
03-15-2013, 19:20 (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 19:20 by davidbrady.)
Richard,

Really great to hear from you. If it's the "User Locations" map that Gary's referring to it's at the top of the page just below the WaGu logo header pic. Sounds like the SP is in great condition and ready for a long needed jaunt. There's another thread where folks are posting special photos taken during Wanderlodge outings: http://wanderlodgegurus.com/Thread-Wande...968#pid968 I don't know about the rest of the folks here, but I could use an rselin photography fix! Smile

david brady,

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
03-15-2013, 20:06
(03-15-2013 19:20)davidmbrady Wrote:  Richard,

Really great to hear from you. If it's the "User Locations" map that Gary's referring to it's at the top of the page just below the WaGu logo header pic. Sounds like the SP is in great condition and ready for a long needed jaunt. There's another thread where folks are posting special photos taken during Wanderlodge outings: http://wanderlodgegurus.com/Thread-Wande...968#pid968 I don't know about the rest of the folks here, but I could use an rselin photography fix! Smile

Thanks David, I found it. I just ran out of time to do more of those lessons, but I will see if I can get some momentum to start something here. In the meantime, just for you:

Calgary AB Canada
1992 SP36
03-15-2013, 20:17
You are the master Richard. I am in awe. Smile

david brady,

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2013, 21:24
Richard:

Could you share where that photo was taken? That is a very interesting photo.

Thanks,

2003 LXI dbl. slide

George & Norma Fox
Mexico in Winter
Alaska in Summer
http://www.doszorros.com
03-15-2013, 21:28
Even on an iphone, that's impressive!! Welcome to the site. You've got a great eye for photography. Always impressive incredible pictures. Thanks for sharing!

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
03-16-2013, 00:14
(03-15-2013 21:24)DOSZORROS Wrote:  Richard:

Could you share where that photo was taken? That is a very interesting photo.

Thanks,

That photo was taken at La Jolla Cove in San Diego.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments.

Calgary AB Canada
1992 SP36
03-16-2013, 10:41
You guys are correct Richard does know how to press the shutter release in a pretty timely manner! Tongue

And yes David has pointed you to the Location Map that I was referring to. It will be great if everyone puts their pin on it as it is a very visual feature of WaGu.

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)