84 35FCSB
'Pura Vida'

-----
Original Message ----
To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 11:31:04 PM
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Survived my first blow out

Kurt,

when you hit reply to a post , above the "To: " is a hyper linked text "Rich-Text Editor" . Try typing in Rich text, ,

In rich text you can define a phrase in your post as a link. by highlighting it after you type it ;click on the' light blue globe with a chain link' then paste the address in the box. helps to open another window for research and to cut to clip board. Too bad for me there is not a spell check. I dont like to over do theemoticons/ faces but there are some for use.

Below I edited your post

Way to go Scott. Accelerating on a blow out isn't a natural reflex, it's a learned responce.Great job! Good to hear that FMCA Coach-Networked out, I have them to. Glad you and yours are OK! I'm sure the needle hit red line on the Pucker FactorGauge İmage. I ordered a new Michelin 12R22.5 XZE for the coach to replace my tire with the sidewall cut. My dealer ended up with two of them. I think I'll replace both steer tires now. Have fun drive safe. Speaking of rims, you guys should check out thisİmage52 page pdf Alcoa Wheel Service Manual.

Greg94ptCalifornia

Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)