PARTS
09-26-2011, 03:40
PARTS

303-408-7511

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:52:34 -0000
To:
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Parts

Ron, Email me your phone or email. Thanks, Mike McMahan "mmcmahan1952%40yahoo.com"

--- In "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com", Ron Thompson wrote:

>

>

> Mike, I do want the Rock Guard.  I am running right now with the mudflaps on the tag axle.  But need that Rock Guard to provide some protection for my Jeep tow vehicle.  I am sort of tied up right at the moment trying to get a metal building bought.  I will get back with you in a couple of days to set up a time to come get the rock guard if that is ok with you.  I sure thank you for putting that notice out there on the forum.

>

> Ron Thompson -Waller, Tx.

>

> 1995 WLWB 42'

>

> (cockyfox@...)

>

> --- On Mon, 9/19/11, Mike <mmcmahan1952@...> wrote:

>

> From: Mike <mmcmahan1952@...>

> Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Parts

> To: "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com"

> Date: Monday, September 19, 2011, 2:43 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Ron, I do still have the rockguard if yo want it. It is not one that says wanderlodge on it but it looks ok and worked ok. I am in Waco. Mike

>

>

>

> --- In "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com", Ron Thompson wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Mike,

>

> > Do you still have that RockGuard.  I have a 1995 42' Wide Body Wanderlodge and need a Rock Guard.  Mine was damaged on a high spot while turning around in a very tight place.  I am in Waller Texas which is a small town northwest of Houston out about 35 miles on Hwy 290 Expressway.

>

> >

>

> > Where are you located if you still have the RockGuard?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Ron Thompson -Waller, Tx.

>

> >

>

> > 1995 WLWB 42'

>

> >

>

> > (cockyfox@)

>

> >

>

> > --- On Mon, 9/19/11, carmart@ wrote:

>

> >

>

> > From: carmart@

>

> > Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Parts

>

> > To: "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com"

>

> > Date: Monday, September 19, 2011, 8:39 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > I don't have the rockguard but I am parting out a 1992 model if you need anything elseSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Mike" <mmcmahan1952@>

>

> > Sender: "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com"

>

> > Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:34:59 -0000To: <"WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com">ReplyTo: "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com"

>

> > Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Parts

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Barbara and I may be attending the LSB Rally at the end of the month. I have one of the rear rock guards that go all the way across the back of a Bluebird that someone could have. Also have 8V92 air filter that I wold like to sell. It is in Waco and anyone coming thru here can pick it up. May have some other items also. Will post other items later. Mike McMahan 96 42' Wanderlodge

>

> >

>

Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 04:29
PARTS

On Sept 20 I posted a request for replacement faucet cartridges for a 1991 PT40. Thanks to those who responded recommending Moen as a replacement. However, Moen has disavowed any recognition of the photograph of the original cartridge I sent to their distributor, "Faucets Direct", stating all Moen cartridges are plastic, not metal. That response seems unlikely to me, butdoes anyone else know a suitable replacement cartridge and source?
Thanks in advance.
Donn Borden
Ronan, Montana
10-12-2011, 05:31
PARTS

Donn - I had a similar experience trying to find a replacement faucet cartridge on line with Faucets Direct. When I took the old cartridge with me to a Home Depot the replacement was hanging on the wall no problem. I think the staff at Faucets Direct must be drips.
The faucets in our 'lodges are standard plumbing parts. Any plumbing supply should have it or be able to get it. I've replaced a couple of cartridges in our '84 while on the road just by stopping at the next hardware store in smalltown, USA.
Bob Griesel 84 FC31 WLII WA

On Sept 20 I posted a request for replacement faucet cartridges for a 1991 PT40. Thanks to those who responded recommending Moen as a replacement. However, Moen has disavowed any recognition of the photograph of the original cartridge I sent to their distributor, "Faucets Direct", stating all Moen cartridges are plastic, not metal. That response seems unlikely to me, butdoes anyone else know a suitable replacement cartridge and source?
Thanks in advance.
Donn Borden
Ronan, Montana

10-12-2011, 05:55
PARTS
I replaced my 'cartridge' (i.e., balancing spool) in 2006, got the part from Moen (http://www.moen.com/replacement-parts/search), use part number 1423, it is $82 today. Hope this is what you are looking for.

Roger Webb
91WL
Cedar Rapids, IA
Mooresville, NC

-----Original Message-----

To: WanderlodgeForum

Sent: Wed, Oct 12, 2011 8:13 am

Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Parts

Thanks in advance.
Donn Borden
Ronan, Montana

10-12-2011, 06:35
PARTS
Donn,
I was just about to write the same post as Bob. I would take the cartridge to Lowes  or Home Depot and likely they have a replacement right there. Recently my neighbour and friend requested some help with her kitchen taps. I took it apart and took the cartridge to a big box hardware retailer. Because it was a Moen of course they are all lifetime guaranteed. We left with a new smooth operating cartridge that cost her nothing. 
Naturally she was delighted as she thought she was going to have to purchase new kitchen taps. Everyone was very happy but the only downside is now all my neighbours want me to fix their taps and fireplaces!
10-12-2011, 08:44
PARTS
Donn,

Before replacing, if you haven’t already, you might want to take it apart and clean it. I was in the process of doing the same search you are now when I too it apart and found a ton of crud blocking the little mixing ports. I used a dental pick to dislodge most of the stuff, ran some water backwards from the neck to rinse it out, and suddenly it worked. But if not for you, it is Moen and the parts are available online at the link Roger mentioned, as well as at most good plumbing supply stores.

Good Luck,

The other Donn, and isn’t it rare coincidence to fine two Donn B’s within such a small sample population?

Donn Barnes

1990 PT40-WB

Alvarado, TX

-----Original Message-----

To: WanderlodgeForum <WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com>

Sent: Wed, Oct 12, 2011 8:13 am

On Sept 20 I posted a request for replacement faucet cartridges for a 1991 PT40. Thanks to those who responded recommending Moen as a replacement. However, Moen has disavowed any recognition of the photograph of the original cartridge I sent to their distributor, "Faucets Direct", stating all Moen cartridges are plastic, not metal. That response seems unlikely to me, but does anyone else know a suitable replacement cartridge and source?

Thanks in advance.

Donn Borden

Ronan, Montana

10-12-2011, 12:07
PARTS
On 10/12/2011 at 3:44 PM D E BARNES wrote:

>isn¹t it rare coincidence to fine two Donn B¹s
>within such a small sample population?
>>
>> Donn Barnes
>> 1990 PT40-WB
>> Alvarado, TX

And probably a few of us Don Bs as well!

Don Bradner
90 PT40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1
10-12-2011, 12:19
PARTS
Since the Don of time these are the Don(n)s of our lives...............groan....
10-12-2011, 12:23
PARTS
I take medication for all thatİmage

Ernie Ekberg
88 PT40
817-475-3991

--- On Wed, 10/12/11, G Boyd wrote:

Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Parts
To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 7:19 PM

Since the Don of time these are the Don(n)s of our lives...............groan....
10-13-2011, 03:36
PARTS
Try fridgefilter.com. Iuse about 5 diferent filters in homes and Rv and they send me reminderemails for orders based on my usage when the rder is above 75 buck it is free shipping and I dont have t fool around with shapping for these

Scooter

2000LX

Ocquec, MI

To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:29:20 -0400

Thanks in advance.
Donn Borden
Ronan, Montana

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)