Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hayden hydraulic oil cooler
07-19-2009, 09:44
Hayden hydraulic oil cooler

That is a good Idea. I had better measure it before I have another one built.
Thanks!
- Chuck Wheeler-
1982 FC 31SB Fort Worth TX

From: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ernie Ekberg
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 4:47 PM
To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [WanderlodgeForum] Hayden hydraulic oil cooler

Chuck, on my FC, the transmission cooler was under the forward storage compartment, curb side. Have you thought about that location?

Ernie Ekberg
83PT40
Wanderlodge
Weatherford, Tx 817-475-3991

--- On Sat, 7/18/09, Chuck Wheeler eeler.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: [WanderlodgeForum] Hayden hydraulic oil cooler
To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 4:11 PM

A good radiator shop can repair and build oil coolers. The local shop build a cooler for me to use on the Allison to take the heat load off the Radiator. Ended up putting on a friends coach so I need to get another one built. We used two small Hayden electric fans on it with a thermostatic control.
- Chuck Wheeler-
1982 FC 31SB Fort Worth TX

From: WanderlodgeForum@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:Wanderlodge Forum@yahoogroup s.com] On Behalf Of Ron Thompson
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 12:45 AM
To: WanderlodgeForum@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Hayden hydraulic oil cooler

Hi folks its me again. I'm baaaaackkk.
I need help again. I am in need of a Hayden Hydraulic Oil Cooler for a 1995 WLWB 42 footer. I have searched the internet but so far have not been able to locate the two fan model that is present on the 1995 WLWB 42'. Can anyone help me with a source for that particular Hayden oil cooler.
It cools the hydraulic fluids of the radiator fan and also the power steering. I have bypassed the cooler by inserting a splice between the input and output lines. So far no over heating has been experienced but I am only in Fairbanks and have driven only a few miles. I ran into severe rock damage on the Alaska highway between Whitehorse, BC and Border City Usa. Took out my radiator and created a leak in the HAYDEN OIL COOLER. Cost me $2425.00 so far. I am about 6,000 or more miles from home in Texas and need to get an Hayden Oil cooler shipped in.
aThe oil cooler was the original one installed at birth for the Bird.
I don't have the model number right in front of me but one of you out there has been up this road before and might have the source for the cooler right at hand,.
I am desperate. Now that Bluebird is out of business where do we turn. Maybe Coach works is monitoring these messages and can help me.
Awaiting an answer from anyone.
Ron
Ron Thompson -Waller, Tx.
1995 WLWB 42'
(cockyfox@sbcglobal .net)

Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)