Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEBASTO HEATER FIXED AND NOW WORKING!!
01-13-2010, 03:41
Howdy, Y'all.

I am HAPPY. Our Webasto heater has been fixed and it is working very well.
We were lucky to have a well-qualified technician as a guest in thepark where we are wintering. Forest Duncan is his name and his firm'sname is Forest RV Fix. His web site is here. Just in case that didn't work - http://www.forestrvfix.com. The phone number is 719-650-3287.

Jack talked to him about our sick Webasto heater. On Monday, Forestcame over to our Bird, diagnosed the problems and ordered parts. Irequested overnight delivery. Late Tuesday AM, the parts arrived herein Dhanis, TX. Then we had to wait for the office to open at 2 PM. Theheater was fixed and working by 4 PM. It is generating heat very nicely.

Jack recommends Forest RV Fix. Forest has a lot of credentials afterhis name, including being an authorized service person for AquaHot,Webasto and some other heating systems. He knows a lot of stuff aboutRVs. He has a trailer and will travel. He and his wife are also SKPs.

Warm and happy,
Liz İmage
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2010, 08:37
Congrats on the heater fix Liz. I remember about being cold in North Ga. after Christmas at my Uncles, (who still heated with a fireplace in the late 50's). It was eye opening to think that my Mom and Pop had grown up the same way. Yes, heat is a very wonderful thing. I would like for you to send your private email to "gnburke@gmail.com"  . My wife and I are planning a trip for the fall, and would like to discuss the D'Hanis-San Antonio area with you. Thanks, George Burke 1977 FC31 Charlotte

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Elizabeth <"jacklizpearce@gmail.com"> wrote:

Howdy, Y'all.

I am HAPPY. Our Webasto heater has been fixed and it is working very well.
We were lucky to have a well-qualified technician as a guest in thepark where we are wintering. Forest Duncan is his name and his firm'sname is Forest RV Fix. His web site is here. Just in case that didn't work - http://www.forestrvfix.com . The phone number is 719-650-3287.

Jack talked to him about our sick Webasto heater. On Monday, Forestcame over to our Bird, diagnosed the problems and ordered parts. Irequested overnight delivery. Late Tuesday AM, the parts arrived herein Dhanis, TX. Then we had to wait for the office to open at 2 PM. Theheater was fixed and working by 4 PM. It is generating heat very nicely.

Jack recommends Forest RV Fix. Forest has a lot of credentials afterhis name, including being an authorized service person for AquaHot,Webasto and some other heating systems. He knows a lot of stuff aboutRVs. He has a trailer and will travel. He and his wife are also SKPs.

Warm and happy,
Liz Smile

01-13-2010, 11:17
--- In WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com, George Burke wrote:
>
> Congrats on the heater fix Liz. I remember about being cold in North Ga.
> after Christmas at my Uncles, (who still heated with a fireplace in the late
> 50's). It was eye opening to think that my Mom and Pop had grown up the same
> way. Yes, heat is a very wonderful thing. I would like for you to send your
> private email to gnburke@... . My wife and I are planning a trip for
> the fall, and would like to discuss the D'Hanis-San Antonio area with you.
> Thanks, George Burke 1977 FC31 Charlotte
>
O.K. I sent you email.

Liz
Regards,
Jack and Liz Pearce
Fulltiming in a 1993 Wanderlodge WB40
D'Hanis, TX
Buena Vista, CO

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)