Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any other musicians here at Quartzsite?!
01-17-2010, 19:09

Hi, everyone!
Wowee! Stew and I are so excited to be here for our first time at Quartzsite as part of the Pacific Northwest Blue Birds delegation! What a wonderful gathering this looks to be, and we look forward to meeting everyone, finally attaching a face to a name werecognize from the forum, and everything!
Just wondered if there are any other musicians here, please? Stew and I brought our guitars (I also brought my recorders), and we brought along about 20 or so copies of our music party sing-a-long books.These are acompilation, a "Mother-of-All-Sing-A-Long Books," if you will, with lyrics and chords to everything from Beatles' songs to Simon & Garfunkle to Neil Young to Crosby, Stills, and Nash, to Bob Dylan, to The Moody Blues, to traditional favorites like "Amazing Grace" and "When the Saints Go Marchin' In--to you-name-it.
Anyway, if anyone's interested in singing, instrumentalizing, or just listening, please give us a holler over e-mail, plus we're over in the PNWBBgroup, near the inflatable, tastefully illuminated palm tree provided by Cathy and Steve to delineate our group!
Best regards,
Jo-ski and Stew
'83 FC 35' RB
"The Bird Abides"
Blaine, WA/now so happy to be here with you in Q!
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2010, 03:58

Hi Jo, just wanted you to know you left at the right time!!! The weather is so bad... where did you end up? At least you have electricity, hopefully the "net" and a few other creature comforts. We were so happy to see you and enjoyed visiting with both of you. Please keep in touch and we look forward to seeing you "down the road"!!! İmageSteve & Cathy
In a message dated 1/17/2010 11:10:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, josl@... writes:

Hi, everyone!
Wowee! Stew and I are so excited to be here for our first time at Quartzsite as part of the Pacific Northwest Blue Birds delegation! What a wonderful gathering this looks to be, and we look forward to meeting everyone, finally attaching a face to a name werecognize from the forum, and everything!
Just wondered if there are any other musicians here, please? Stew and I brought our guitars (I also brought my recorders), and we brought along about 20 or so copies of our music party sing-a-long books.These are acompilation, a "Mother-of-All-Sing-A-Long Books," if you will, with lyrics and chords to everything from Beatles' songs to Simon & Garfunkle to Neil Young to Crosby, Stills, and Nash, to Bob Dylan, to The Moody Blues, to traditional favorites like "Amazing Grace" and "When the Saints Go Marchin' In--to you-name-it.
Anyway, if anyone's interested in singing, instrumentalizing, or just listening, please give us a holler over e-mail, plus we're over in the PNWBBgroup, near the inflatable, tastefully illuminated palm tree provided by Cathy and Steve to delineate our group!
Best regards,
Jo-ski and Stew
'83 FC 35' RB
"The Bird Abides"
Blaine, WA/now so happy to be here with you in Q!

Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)