Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+Re:P.S. to Stephen Birtles--Re: Re: Help!--replacing
09-02-2010, 04:07
Wow, I almost never get drawn into a web spat, but a tounge lashing on a vendor that states no documentation and in effect sends a product to try and see if it helps out with out even being paid for seems a little harsh. At least it should have been done privately. I will now pull my head back into my shell, let er fly. Brad Bloxham
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2010, 04:41

Brad--
Whoa! I don't know who you are, but please bother to get your facts straight before youstart shouting out online about what is not really a "web spat," as you manufacture it to be. In our original e-mail, we NEVER mentioned the vendor or subjected him to any sort of public tongue-lashing (or as you wrote, "tounge"--sheesh--learn to spell or type, will ya!) on the forum. Dude, we did not mention the vendor in our original e-mail, if you will bother to go back and check the facts. So, in essence, it was a private matter until the vendor went public on this matter of his own volition, and unexpectedly to us. And, in our missives, we have expressed only our best wishes to Mr. Birtles for the success of his business.
Why are you trying to make it into some big negative--just like the tabloids! Please desist.
Jo-ski
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 9:07 AM
To: "WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com"
Subject: +ReTongue.S. to Stephen Birtles--Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Help!--replacing

Wow, I almost never get drawn into a web spat, but a tounge lashing on a vendor that states no documentation and in effect sends a product to try and see if it helps out with out even being paid for seems a little harsh. At least it should have been done privately. I will now pull my head back into my shell, let er fly. Brad Bloxham

Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)