Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1984 Wanderlodge Love/Hate Relationship
05-06-2011, 07:54
Hello Fellow Bird Enthusiast,

Although I joined your group a year or two ago, this is the first time I have participated in your many interesting discussions. I have a lot of questions, but I'll try to keep this short and not be 'long winded' as my husband might say.
We had been looking for a good, used RV for a long time before finding the BB. (I had never seen or heard of a BB) Seriously,we looked at a LOT ugly of RV's. I absolutely hated the shabby cardboard walls and tacky interiors--even in the very expensive homes. So we kept searching. Since I'm trying not to be 'long winded' I won't get into how we found out about the BB. That's a whole 'nother' story and I need to get to the point, but I will say, as soon as I stepped inside the BB I fell in love.
Soooo.....

H E L P! PLEASE! There seems to be several mysteries connected to our BB, but right now I will ask about only two and hope someone will be able offer some suggestions.

(1) Kohler Generator, 12 1/2 KW, Should power up to 120 Volts, won't get past 60 Volts
(2) Fuel Gauge stopped working first time we took it out. (?)

Thanks for letting us be a part of your group.

Loretta Catlin
1984 Wanderlodge
34 feet
Diesel
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2011, 14:52
Loretta,

Welcome to the world of forum posting!

On the gen set output, my first gut reaction response is voltage regulator on
the generator. My 83 did that. Ralph says bad brushes on the commutator ring
could also be a culprit. Of course a little trouble shooting might be
appropriate to make sure, before someone just goes ripping into the genset. We
will assume the main power input selector switch is on gen set, right? Are both
voltage gauges reading 60 volts or just one? Have you measured the actual
voltage at an outlet? Have you checked all circuit breakers and reset the GFCI
circuit in the bathroom? That's a start anyway.

Personally, the fuel gauge would be one of my minor things given the size of the
fuel tanks on these things -- I re-fill after every trip, and I can't drive far
enough to run out of fuel without a bio break and re-fuel anyway! On the other
hand, if it was working and then stopped, my first guess is check the
connections on the back of the gauge. Getting to the sender is more of a
non-trivial task since you have to go through the floor of the coach to get to
it. Is yours a PT or FC model? By the way, how did you decide it was 34 feet?
There was not a 34' model.

Happy troubleshooting.

Mike Bulriss
1991 WB40 "Texas Minivan"
San Antonio, TX

--- In WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com, Loretta Catlin wrote:
>
> Hello Fellow Bird Enthusiast,
>
> Although I joined your group a year or two ago, this is the first time I have
> participated in your many interesting discussions. I have a lot of questions,
> but I'll try to keep this short and not be 'long winded' as my husband might
> say.
> We had been looking for a good, used RV for a long time before finding the BB.
> (I had never seen or heard of a BB) Seriously,we looked at a LOT ugly of
RV's.
> I absolutely hated the shabby cardboard walls and tacky interiors--even in the
> very expensive homes. So we kept searching. Since I'm trying not to be 'long
> winded' I won't get into how we found out about the BB. That's a whole
'nother'
> story and I need to get to the point, but I will say, as soon as I stepped
> inside the BB I fell in love. Soooo.....
>
> H E L P! PLEASE! There seems to be several mysteries connected to our BB,
but
> right now I will ask about only two and hope someone will be able offer some
> suggestions.
>
> (1) Kohler Generator, 12 1/2 KW, Should power up to 120 Volts, won't get past
> Volts
> (2) Fuel Gauge stopped working first time we took it out. (?)
>
> Thanks for letting us be a part of your group.
>
> Loretta Catlin
> 1984 Wanderlodge
> 34 feet
> Diesel
>
05-07-2011, 04:56
Greetings Mike,

Thanks for responding to my e-mail.
The individual we purchased it from said it was 34 feet. Doug found the title and it doesn't show that information. So we just now got out the tape measure and it actually measures 35 feet bumper to bumper. The engine is in the front.

I see you live in Texas-we are in NC and the first real trip we took with the BB was to Fort Worth to attend our nephews wedding. We hope to make another trip to Texas if we ever get the ole girl in shape----right now I don't feel confident about taking her that far. I love the interior which is mostly original. The carpet is not original and I would like to replace it--if I am ever comfortable it is 'road worthy'.

Doug checked the connections on the back of the fuel
gauge. Connections good. Don't think he is willing to go thru the floor to check any further.

He said main power switch is on, both gauges read 60 volts, GFI circuit breaker in bathroom has been replaced with new one. He had the voltage reg. 'bench checked' (whatever that means) and all readings were per the factory service manual. Also brushes and commutator rings have been cleaned. He said voltage at all outlets reads 60 volts. The man I bought the Bird from assured me it was in perfect condition--He said "it could provide power for a small town".

By the way, we sent the radiator to be checked for leaks. It is the original. The shop flushed it out and I think made some repairs and new hoses. They said it was better than anything we could get to replace it.
Thanks again for your help.

Loretta Catlin
l984 Wanderlodge
Fairview, NC

To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, May 6, 2011 10:52:00 PM
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: 1984 Wanderlodge Love/Hate Relationship

Loretta,

On the gen set output, my first gut reaction response is voltage regulator on the generator. My 83 did that. Ralph says bad brushes on the commutator ring could also be a culprit. Of course a little trouble shooting might be appropriate to make sure, before someone just goes ripping into the genset. We will assume the main power input selector switch is on gen set, right? Are both voltage gauges reading 60 volts or just one? Have you measured the actual voltage at an outlet? Have you checked all circuit breakers and reset the GFCI circuit in the bathroom? That's a start anyway.

Personally, the fuel gauge would be one of my minor things given the size of the fuel tanks on these things -- I re-fill after every trip, and I can't drive far enough to run out of fuel without a bio break and re-fuel anyway! On the other hand, if it was working and then stopped, my first guess is check the
connections on the back of the gauge. Getting to the sender is more of a non-trivial task since you have to go through the floor of the coach to get to it. Is yours a PT or FC model? By the way, how did you decide it was 34 feet? There was not a 34' model.

Happy troubleshooting.

Mike Bulriss
San Antonio, TX

--- In "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com", Loretta Catlin wrote:
>
>
> say.
> We had been looking for
a good, used RV for a long time before finding the BB.
> (I had never seen or heard of a BB) Seriously,we looked at a LOT ugly of RV's.
> I absolutely hated the shabby cardboard walls and tacky interiors--even in the
> winded' I won't get into how we found out about the BB. That's a whole 'nother'
>
> H E L P! PLEASE! There seems to be several mysteries connected to our BB, but
> suggestions.
>
> (1) Kohler Generator, 12 1/2 KW, Should power up to 120 Volts, won't get past 60
> Volts
>
>
>
> Loretta Catlin
> 1984 Wanderlodge
> 34 feet
> Diesel
>

05-07-2011, 07:12
Loretta,

The fact that the voltage is 60 volts tells me your problem is probably in the alternator section of the Onan Generator. Sounds like you have lost about half of your field windings. Anyway, I would take a look at the alternator in that Onan.

Ron Thompson -Waller, Tx.

1995 WLWB 42'

(cockyfox@...)

--- On Sat, 5/7/11, Loretta Catlin wrote:
Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: 1984 Wanderlodge Love/Hate Relationship
Cc: mbulriss@...
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 11:56 AM

Greetings Mike,

The individual we purchased it from said it was 34 feet. Doug found the title and it doesn't show that information. So we just now got out the tape measure and it actually measures 35 feet bumper to bumper. The engine is in the front.

I see you live in Texas-we are in NC and the first real trip we took with the BB was to Fort Worth to attend our nephews wedding. We hope to make another trip to Texas if we ever get the ole girl in shape----right now I don't feel confident about taking her that far. I love the interior which is mostly original. The carpet is not original and I would like to replace it--if I am ever comfortable it is 'road worthy'.

Doug checked the connections on the back of the fuel
gauge. Connections good. Don't think he is willing to go thru the floor to check any further.

He said main power switch is on, both gauges read 60 volts, GFI circuit breaker in bathroom has been replaced with new one. He had the voltage reg. 'bench checked' (whatever that means) and all readings were per the factory service manual. Also brushes and commutator rings have been cleaned. He said voltage at all outlets reads 60 volts. The man I bought the Bird from assured me it was in perfect condition--He said "it could provide power for a small town".

By the way, we sent the radiator to be checked for leaks. It is the original. The shop flushed it out and I think made some repairs and new hoses. They said it was better than anything we could get to replace it.

Loretta Catlin
l984 Wanderlodge
Fairview, NC

Loretta,

On the gen set output, my first gut reaction response is voltage regulator on the generator. My 83 did that. Ralph says bad brushes on the commutator ring could also be a culprit. Of course a little trouble shooting might be appropriate to make sure, before someone just goes ripping into the genset. We will assume the main power input selector switch is on gen set, right? Are both voltage gauges reading 60 volts or just one? Have you measured the actual voltage at an outlet? Have you checked all circuit breakers and reset the GFCI circuit in the bathroom? That's a start anyway.

Personally, the fuel gauge would be one of my minor things given the size of the fuel tanks on these things -- I re-fill after every trip, and I can't drive far enough to run out of fuel without a bio break and re-fuel anyway! On the other hand, if it was working and then stopped, my first guess is check the
connections on the back of the gauge. Getting to the sender is more of a non-trivial task since you have to go through the floor of the coach to get to it. Is yours a PT or FC model? By the way, how did you decide it was 34 feet? There was not a 34' model.

Happy troubleshooting.

Mike Bulriss
San Antonio, TX

>
>
> say.
> We had been
looking for
a good, used RV for a long time before finding the BB.
> (I had never seen or heard of a BB) Seriously,we looked at a LOT ugly of RV's.
> winded' I won't get into how we found out about the BB. That's a whole 'nother'
>
> suggestions.
>
> (1) Kohler Generator, 12 1/2 KW, Should power up to 120 Volts, won't get past 60
> Volts
>
>
>
> Loretta Catlin
> 1984 Wanderlodge
> 34 feet
> Diesel
>

05-07-2011, 08:06
The fuel sender on an FC is in the bedroom at the foot of the bed under the carpet

Ernie Ekberg
817-475-3991

--- On Sat, 5/7/11, Loretta Catlin wrote:

Cc: mbulriss@...
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 11:56 AM

Greetings Mike,

Doug checked the connections on the back of the fuel gauge. Connections good. Don't think he is willing to go thru the floor
to check any further.

Loretta Catlin
l984 Wanderlodge
Fairview, NC

Loretta,

Personally, the fuel gauge would be one of my minor things given the size of the fuel tanks on these things -- I re-fill after every trip, and I can't drive far enough to run out of fuel without a bio break and re-fuel anyway! On the other hand, if it was working and then stopped, my first guess is check
the connections on the back of the gauge. Getting to the sender is more of a non-trivial task since you have to go through the floor of the coach to get to it. Is yours a PT or FC model? By the way, how did you decide it was 34 feet? There was not a 34' model.

Happy troubleshooting.

Mike Bulriss
San Antonio, TX

>
>
> say.
> We had
been looking for a good, used RV for a long time before finding the BB.
>
> suggestions.
>
> Volts
>
> Thanks
for letting us be a part of your group.
>
> Loretta Catlin
> 1984 Wanderlodge
> 34 feet
> Diesel
>

05-07-2011, 08:07
Hello Loretta and Doug:

First things, genset: Open the gen set compartment and on the back wall or
to the left, you will find a breaker box. That box contains 2 50 amp
breakers, one for each leg. Switch those breakers off and with out any AC
Voltage connected to the Coach, losen the one screw that holds the front
plate of the SQ D box and set that plate aside. In side that box you will
fine 4 wires. Leg one to a breaker, leg 2 to the other breaker, a white
wire going to a buss called neutral and a green or bare wire that is ground.

With a multimeter, the voltage needs to be read as it come from the gen set
before going to the Coach. Start the gen set and give it a couple minutes
to warm up and settle down. Now place the black meter lead on the white
buss and the red meter lead to leg one or leg 2 wires and you should read
120vac from neutral and either one of the legs. If you measure the voltage
across from lag one and 2 the reading should be 240vac.

New if the voltage reading there is correct, then with your manual transfer
switch in the off position (located in the step well on the left. Now
switch the 50 am breakers to the on position, they are tied together with a
bar so both are sure to go on at the same time. Now with the multimeter,
read from neutral (black meter lead) to the out put side of each circuit
breaker, if your voltage is cut in 1/2, meaning 60 VAC then replace the
breakers. Now then, if the voltage still reads 60 vac at the breakers, then
the out put of the Kohler is not up to par. And that can be caused by a
couple of major items. 1. Bad dc voltage input on wires 55 and 65 on the
voltage regulator, by bad I mean low or no voltage there. This is located
behind the cover on the back side of the gen set held on by 4 screws. Be
sure the gen set is off while you get the cover off. Now then, The pins or
wires 55 and 65 are the quadratic windings and take over form the batter
after the initial 12 vdc "flash" of the field to excite the field and start
the EMF process. That voltage should be around 15 to 18 vdc. On one of the
spokes of the end bell you will find a fuse and a diode for that quad
circuit. Yes I know, the regulator check ok but the checks made to it are
not always conclusive.

2, the other major item maybe that the Perkins engine is not turning at
1800 RPMs and can be checked with an rmp test tool. If the engine is not
turning at 1800 rpm then the fuel injector pump needs to be static tested
at a shop and set to 1800 rpm on the static test bench.

No the fuel gauge. What exactly is it doing? do you have twin or a queen
bed in the back of the Coach as I am assuming the bath is in the center of
the Coach. The problem may just be a dirty ground at the sending unit and I
can tell you where it is located so you can get to it and clean the grounds.

And finally, yes the gen set is a Perkins /Kohler 12.5KW and will run the
world. grin

Safe travels,

Ralph and Charolette Fullenwider
"84FC35 "Ruff Diamond"
Duncan, Oklahoma

At 09:56 AM 5/7/2011 -0700, you wrote:

>Greetings Mike,
>
>Thanks for responding to my e-mail.
>The individual we purchased it from said it was 34 feet. Doug found the
>title and it doesn't show that information. So we just now got out the
>tape measure and it actually measures 35 feet bumper to bumper. The engine
>is in the front.
>
>I see you live in Texas-we are in NC and the first real trip we took with
>the BB was to Fort Worth to attend our nephews wedding. We hope to make
>another trip to Texas if we ever get the ole girl in shape----right now I
>don't feel confident about taking her that far. I love the interior which
>is mostly original. The carpet is not original and I would like to
>replace it--if I am ever comfortable it is 'road worthy'.
>
>Doug checked the connections on the back of the fuel gauge. Connections
>good. Don't think he is willing to go thru the floor to check any further.
>
>He said main power switch is on, both gauges read 60 volts, GFI circuit
>breaker in bathroom has been replaced with new one. He had the voltage
>reg. 'bench checked' (whatever that means) and all readings were per the
>factory service manual. Also brushes and commutator rings have been
>cleaned. He said voltage at all outlets reads 60 volts. The man I bought
>the Bird from assured me it was in perfect condition--He said "it could
>provide power for a small town".
>
>By the way, we sent the radiator to be checked for leaks. It is the
>original. The shop flushed it out and I think made some repairs and new
>hoses. They said it was better than anything we could get to replace it.
>
>Thanks again for your help.
>
>Loretta Catlin
>
>On the gen set output, my first gut reaction response is voltage regulator
>on the generator. My 83 did that. Ralph says bad brushes on the commutator
>ring could also be a culprit. Of course a little trouble shooting might be
>appropriate to make sure, before someone just goes ripping into the
>genset. We will assume the main power input selector switch is on gen set,
>right? Are both voltage gauges reading 60 volts or just one? Have you
>measured the actual voltage at an outlet? Have you checked all circuit
>breakers and reset the GFCI circuit in the bathroom? That's a start anyway.
>
>Personally, the fuel gauge would be one of my minor things given the size
>of the fuel tanks on these things -- I re-fill after every trip, and I
>can't drive far enough to run out of fuel without a bio break and re-fuel
>anyway! On the other hand, if it was working and then stopped, my first
>guess is check the connections on the back of the gauge. Getting to the
>sender is more of a non-trivial task since you have to go through the
>floor of the coach to get to it. Is yours a PT or FC model? By the way,
>how did you decide it was 34 feet? There was not a 34' model.
>
>Happy troubleshooting.
>
>Mike Bulriss
>1991 WB40 "Texas Minivan"
>San Antonio, TX
>
>--- In
>WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com,
>Loretta Catlin wrote:
> >
> > Hello Fellow Bird Enthusiast,
> >
> > Although I joined your group a year or two ago, this is the first time
> I have
> > participated in your many interesting discussions. I have a lot of
> questions,
> > but I'll try to keep this short and not be 'long winded' as my husband
> might
> > say.
> > We had been looking for a good, used RV for a long time before finding
> the BB.
> > (I had never seen or heard of a BB) Seriously,we looked at a LOT ugly
> of RV's.
> > I absolutely hated the shabby cardboard walls and tacky interiors--even
> in the
> > very expensive homes. So we kept searching. Since I'm trying not to be
> 'long
> > winded' I won't get into how we found out about the BB. That's a whole
> 'nother'
> > story and I need to get to the point, but I will say, as soon as I stepped
> > inside the BB I fell in love. Soooo.....
> >
> > H E L P! PLEASE! There seems to be several mysteries connected to our
> BB, but
> > right now I will ask about only two and hope someone will be able offer
> some
> > suggestions.
> >
> > (1) Kohler Generator, 12 1/2 KW, Should power up to 120 Volts, won't
> get past 60
> > Volts
> > (2) Fuel Gauge stopped working first time we took it out. (?)
> >
> > Thanks for letting us be a part of your group.
> >
> > Loretta Catlin
> > 1984 Wanderlodge
> > 34 feet
> > Diesel
> >
>
>
07-05-2011, 13:11
good reply,
you will have more luck setting the rpm with a frequency meter to 60.7 cycles to account for loading lag

--- On Sat, 5/7/11, Ralph L. Fullenwider wrote:
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 4:07 PM

Hello Loretta and Doug:

First things, genset: Open the gen set compartment and on the back wall or

to the left, you will find a breaker box. That box contains 2 50 amp

breakers, one for each leg. Switch those breakers off and with out any AC

Voltage connected to the Coach, losen the one screw that holds the front

plate of the SQ D box and set that plate aside. In side that box you will

fine 4 wires. Leg one to a breaker, leg 2 to the other breaker, a white

wire going to a buss called neutral and a green or bare wire that is ground.

With a multimeter, the voltage needs to be read as it come from the gen set

before going to the Coach. Start the gen set and give it a couple minutes

to warm up and settle down. Now place the black meter lead on the white

buss and the red meter lead to leg one or leg 2 wires and you should read

120vac from neutral and either one of the legs. If you measure the voltage

across from lag one and 2 the reading should be 240vac.

New if the voltage reading there is correct, then with your manual transfer

switch in the off position (located in the step well on the left. Now

switch the 50 am breakers to the on position, they are tied together with a

bar so both are sure to go on at the same time. Now with the multimeter,

read from neutral (black meter lead) to the out put side of each circuit

breaker, if your voltage is cut in 1/2, meaning 60 VAC then replace the

breakers. Now then, if the voltage still reads 60 vac at the breakers, then

the out put of the Kohler is not up to par. And that can be caused by a

couple of major items. 1. Bad dc voltage input on wires 55 and 65 on the

voltage regulator, by bad I mean low or no voltage there. This is located

behind the cover on the back side of the gen set held on by 4 screws. Be

sure the gen set is off while you get the cover off. Now then, The pins or

wires 55 and 65 are the quadratic windings and take over form the batter

after the initial 12 vdc "flash" of the field to excite the field and start

the EMF process. That voltage should be around 15 to 18 vdc. On one of the

spokes of the end bell you will find a fuse and a diode for that quad

circuit. Yes I know, the regulator check ok but the checks made to it are

not always conclusive.

2, the other major item maybe that the Perkins engine is not turning at

1800 RPMs and can be checked with an rmp test tool. If the engine is not

turning at 1800 rpm then the fuel injector pump needs to be static tested

at a shop and set to 1800 rpm on the static test bench.

No the fuel gauge. What exactly is it doing? do you have twin or a queen

bed in the back of the Coach as I am assuming the bath is in the center of

the Coach. The problem may just be a dirty ground at the sending unit and I

can tell you where it is located so you can get to it and clean the grounds.

And finally, yes the gen set is a Perkins /Kohler 12.5KW and will run the

world. grin

Safe travels,

Ralph and Charolette Fullenwider

"84FC35 "Ruff Diamond"

Duncan, Oklahoma

At 09:56 AM 5/7/2011 -0700, you wrote:

>Greetings Mike,

>

>Thanks for responding to my e-mail.

>The individual we purchased it from said it was 34 feet. Doug found the

>title and it doesn't show that information. So we just now got out the

>tape measure and it actually measures 35 feet bumper to bumper. The engine

>is in the front.

>

>I see you live in Texas-we are in NC and the first real trip we took with

>the BB was to Fort Worth to attend our nephews wedding. We hope to make

>another trip to Texas if we ever get the ole girl in shape----right now I

>don't feel confident about taking her that far. I love the interior which

>is mostly original. The carpet is not original and I would like to

>replace it--if I am ever comfortable it is 'road worthy'.

>

>Doug checked the connections on the back of the fuel gauge. Connections

>good. Don't think he is willing to go thru the floor to check any further.

>

>He said main power switch is on, both gauges read 60 volts, GFI circuit

>breaker in bathroom has been replaced with new one. He had the voltage

>reg. 'bench checked' (whatever that means) and all readings were per the

>factory service manual. Also brushes and commutator rings have been

>cleaned. He said voltage at all outlets reads 60 volts. The man I bought

>the Bird from assured me it was in perfect condition--He said "it could

>provide power for a small town".

>

>By the way, we sent the radiator to be checked for leaks. It is the

>original. The shop flushed it out and I think made some repairs and new

>hoses. They said it was better than anything we could get to replace it.

>

>Thanks again for your help.

>

>Loretta Catlin

>

>On the gen set output, my first gut reaction response is voltage regulator

>on the generator. My 83 did that. Ralph says bad brushes on the commutator

>ring could also be a culprit. Of course a little trouble shooting might be

>appropriate to make sure, before someone just goes ripping into the

>genset. We will assume the main power input selector switch is on gen set,

>right? Are both voltage gauges reading 60 volts or just one? Have you

>measured the actual voltage at an outlet? Have you checked all circuit

>breakers and reset the GFCI circuit in the bathroom? That's a start anyway.

>

>Personally, the fuel gauge would be one of my minor things given the size

>of the fuel tanks on these things -- I re-fill after every trip, and I

>can't drive far enough to run out of fuel without a bio break and re-fuel

>anyway! On the other hand, if it was working and then stopped, my first

>guess is check the connections on the back of the gauge. Getting to the

>sender is more of a non-trivial task since you have to go through the

>floor of the coach to get to it. Is yours a PT or FC model? By the way,

>how did you decide it was 34 feet? There was not a 34' model.

>

>Happy troubleshooting.

>

>Mike Bulriss

>1991 WB40 "Texas Minivan"

>San Antonio, TX

>

>--- In

>WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com,

>Loretta Catlin wrote:

> >

> > Hello Fellow Bird Enthusiast,

> >

> > Although I joined your group a year or two ago, this is the first time

> I have

> > participated in your many interesting discussions. I have a lot of

> questions,

> > but I'll try to keep this short and not be 'long winded' as my husband

> might

> > say.

> > We had been looking for a good, used RV for a long time before finding

> the BB.

> > (I had never seen or heard of a BB) Seriously,we looked at a LOT ugly

> of RV's.

> > I absolutely hated the shabby cardboard walls and tacky interiors--even

> in the

> > very expensive homes. So we kept searching. Since I'm trying not to be

> 'long

> > winded' I won't get into how we found out about the BB. That's a whole

> 'nother'

> > story and I need to get to the point, but I will say, as soon as I stepped

> > inside the BB I fell in love. Soooo.....

> >

> > H E L P! PLEASE! There seems to be several mysteries connected to our

> BB, but

> > right now I will ask about only two and hope someone will be able offer

> some

> > suggestions.

> >

> > (1) Kohler Generator, 12 1/2 KW, Should power up to 120 Volts, won't

> get past 60

> > Volts

> > (2) Fuel Gauge stopped working first time we took it out. (?)

> >

> > Thanks for letting us be a part of your group.

> >

> > Loretta Catlin

> > 1984 Wanderlodge

> > 34 feet

> > Diesel

> >

>

>

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)