Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freedom today?
07-09-2011, 12:46
Freedom today?
I have used cpap for many years; Ralph installed a small radio shack inverter in our rear closet and taped into a 12 circuit in the wall of the closet. Works wonderfullywell and has never drained battery to activate auto engine start. Very simple solution.İmage
Wallace & Faye Craig
95 WLWB 42
Azle, Texas

To: wanderlodgeforum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 9, 2011 6:21 PM
Subject: RE: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Freedom today?

Thnaks for the info. Do you have a cigerette lighter in the bedroom that you plug into?

The 5.0amp is stated on the bottom of the unit.The CPAP provider was of NO help on this subject.

Sorry for dumb questions but ........when youy plug in what batteriery are you using? or where did you pick uip the DC power in the bedroom?

Scooter 2000LX Ocqueoc, MI

To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 23:31:04 -0500

You might want to check your machine. My CPAP also has a 12vdc connection and doesn use anywhere near 5 amps. The fuse in the adapter is 3AMP and it is fast acting so the CPAP probably pulls about half of that.
- Chuck Wheeler-

From: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ralph
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 8:29 PM
To: Wanderlodge Forum
Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Freedom today?
Will send the info back channel, Al. And the CPAP runs along with a small box fan off the inverter I put in, all night plus, on our 6 12vdc batts and hardly a drop in overall volts in the AM.
Ralph

Safe travels, Ralph Charolette Fullenwider
'84 FC35 "Ruff Diamond"
Duncan, Oklahoma
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:20:13 -0500
To:
ReplyTo: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Ralph, Good luck on your recovery you can't say that you were never stoned in your lifetime!!!, by the way was it you thathooked up a CPAP in your Bird. Can you if it was you send that hook up to me. I was thinking that I would hook up to the small reading spot lamp in the bedroom with a small converter and just plug in to that. The CPAP takes 5.0 amps what do you think. When using the inverter it takes about 3.5 hrs to auto start the generator... I sleep longer than that since the using CPAP

Scooter 2000XL Ocqueoc, MI

To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:00:20 +0000
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Freedom today?

Ha Ralf did you start feeling bad before or after you got off the phone with me on the 1st? Good luck and heal up quick.
Bob Loomas
1985 pt 36
Harahan La

--- In "WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com", "Ralph" wrote:
>
> Hello everyone:
>
> Am in hopes of freedom today from this Hospital. Started having digestive problems on the 1st and have been in Hospital since the 4th. As it turned I had an inflamed gall bladder with 5 stones that needed surgery. One of the stones were so large it had to be cut in half than all removed yesterday. Am feeling fine, save for being sore as all get out.
>
> Charolette had been shuffling back and forth from home to here. At
least I went into the Hosp in Duncan and not Lawton.
>
> Am in hopes for release to home base this morning.
> Safe travels, Ralph & Charolette Fullenwider
> '84 FC35 "Ruff D iamond"
> Duncan, Oklahoma
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>

Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)