New owners on Bird of the Week
08-26-2011, 12:18
Just by coincidence, the last two Bird of the Week photos have been of new
owners on their maiden voyages, both within the last month. Welcome to them and
may they have many, many future happy miles of memories to go along with their
maiden voyages. Last week was Jerry Kocher of San Francisco and this week, from
the opposite coast, is Chris Damen with Bob Maloney's old coach. I'm willing to
bet Chris is glad he is not at Virginia Beach this weekend!

I hope all you east coast residents are hunkered down and safe, and stay that
way. Good luck to you all!

If you would like to see your Bird as Bird of the Week, please submit a photo
with descriptive information on the Bird, the location of the shot, and of
course, the owner's name(s).

Thanks,

Mike Bulriss
1991 WB40 "Texas Minivan"
San Antonio, TX
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2011, 10:57
HOW DO i ACCESS THE PHOTOS FOR 'BIRD OF THE WEEK'
THANKS.........................JULIAN
--- On Fri, 8/26/11, mbulriss <mbulriss@...> wrote:
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] New owners on Bird of the Week
To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 5:18 PM

Just by coincidence, the last two Bird of the Week photos have been of new owners on their maiden voyages, both within the last month. Welcome to them and may they have many, many future happy miles of memories to go along with their maiden voyages. Last week was Jerry Kocher of San Francisco and this week, from the opposite coast, is Chris Damen with Bob Maloney's old coach. I'm willing to bet Chris is glad he is not at Virginia Beach this weekend!

I hope all you east coast residents are hunkered down and safe, and stay that way. Good luck to you all!

If you would like to see your Bird as Bird of the Week, please submit a photo with descriptive information on the Bird, the location of the shot, and of course, the owner's name(s).

Thanks,

Mike Bulriss

San Antonio, TX

08-31-2011, 11:28
Hi Julian,

Good refresher question. Each week's Bird of the Week feature is on the front page at

[url=Hi Julian, The Bird of the Week feature is on the front page at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Wand...odgeForum/[/url] or at

http://www.wanderlodgeforum.org

You will need to be signed into your Yahoo account to access those pages, but since in your case you are a Yahoo mail user, you are already signed in.

To see the prior Bird of the Week pictures, click on Photos on the left side of the home page. That will take you to all of the Photo Albumns that members have created. Once there, in the upper right hand side over the picture albumns, click "next" three times to get to albumns 41-60 of the 152 total photo albumns. Once there, the third albumn from the left top will be the Bird of the Week Archive albumn. Click on that to open some 300+ Bird of the Week pictures from the past since 2005. You can click on each of them to enlarge any picture. Just click "next" in the upper right corner to progress through all the pages. Enjoy the selection.

If anyone has a picture they want to submit, please do so now while you are thinking about it as I am low on new pictures. You can use the link below the Bird of the Week feature to submit your pictures. As always, include owner name(s), year/model, where the picture was taken and any other info you wish to include.

Thanks,

Mike Bulriss

San Antonio, TX

--- In WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com, Julian Cane wrote:
>
> HOW DO i ACCESS THE PHOTOS FOR 'BIRD OF THE WEEK'
> THANKS.........................JULIAN
> --- On Fri, 8/26/11, mbulriss mbulriss@... wrote:
>
> From: mbulriss mbulriss@...
> Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] New owners on Bird of the Week
> To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 5:18 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Just by coincidence, the last two Bird of the Week photos have been of new owners on their maiden voyages, both within the last month. Welcome to them and may they have many, many future happy miles of memories to go along with their maiden voyages. Last week was Jerry Kocher of San Francisco and this week, from the opposite coast, is Chris Damen with Bob Maloney's old coach. I'm willing to bet Chris is glad he is not at Virginia Beach this weekend!
>
>
>
> I hope all you east coast residents are hunkered down and safe, and stay that way. Good luck to you all!
>
>
>
> If you would like to see your Bird as Bird of the Week, please submit a photo with descriptive information on the Bird, the location of the shot, and of course, the owner's name(s).
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> Mike Bulriss
>
> 1991 WB40 "Texas Minivan"
>
> San Antonio, TX
>

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)