Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
09-07-2012, 02:12
Hello!
Hello to all. My name is Adam, my wife is Angie. We're from Alabama. We are in
love with these birds and were wanting to get started by purchasing one. We
owned a '78 Champion some years back so we know some about motorhomes.
Can anyone tell me what to look for, are there any years that are good or bad?
Any models that are better for beginner birds? Like everyone, this economy
hasn't been kind to us. I found one in Buffalo,NY but I haven't heard back for
the gentlemen so I guess it's sold. I'd like to have a 70's or early 80's.
If y'all could help in anyway, we would very much appreciate it.

Thank you
Adam & Angie Wiggins
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 02:26
Hello!
Welcome Adam and Angie. You really need to think about what use it will get and where you will go with it. Is it primarily a weekend thing, a couple of times per year? Do you have children, and if so, how many? Any pets? Will you be taking longer or shorter trips with it, both time and distance? Where will you stay? State parks are primarily for smaller campers, so the larger 40-45 foot ones won't work too well there. What's your budget? Are you prepared to spend 5-10K in the first year after purchase in getting it "up to spec" and then maybe 3-5K annually thereafter?
I know, lots of questions back to you. But it will all help determine what you are after. Myself, I have a wife and two teenage kids. We opted for a PT40 with twin rear beds for the kids. We travel all over the country, sometimes for weeks, almost a month at a time. I wanted something comfortable, I'm also tall, so the FCs were out for me.
Not really any such thing as "good years or bad" with a Bird. As with any large purchase, buy the best you can afford, and having records is really key on anything from the 70's or 80's. No matter what, these are old rigs by now, and if they haven't been properly cared for, can easily be a money pit.

Markus

To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 14:12:40 +0000
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Hello!

Hello to all. My name is Adam, my wife is Angie. We're from Alabama. We are in love with these birds and were wanting to get started by purchasing one. We owned a '78 Champion some years back so we know some about motorhomes.

Can anyone tell me what to look for, are there any years that are good or bad? Any models that are better for beginner birds? Like everyone, this economy hasn't been kind to us. I found one in Buffalo,NY but I haven't heard back for the gentlemen so I guess it's sold. I'd like to have a 70's or early 80's.

Thank you

Adam & Angie Wiggins

09-07-2012, 02:26
Hello!
Look at the birds for sale on www.vintagebirds.com
Wallace & Faye Craig
95 WLWB 42
Azle, Texas

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 9:12 AM
Hello to all. My name is Adam, my wife is Angie. We're from Alabama. We are in love with these birds and were wanting to get started by purchasing one. We owned a '78 Champion some years back so we know some about motorhomes.
Can anyone tell
me what to look for, are there any years that are good or bad? Any models that are better for beginner birds? Like everyone, this economy hasn't been kind to us. I found one in Buffalo,NY but I haven't heard back for the gentlemen so I guess it's sold. I'd like to have a 70's or early 80's.

Thank you
Adam & Angie Wiggins

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WanderlodgeForum/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WanderlodgeForum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
"WanderlodgeForum-digest@yahoogroups.com"
"WanderlodgeForum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com"

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
"WanderlodgeForum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com"

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

09-07-2012, 02:28
Hello!
Also, check out:
as well as:
http://www.buybyebluebird.com/

Markus

To: wanderlodgeforum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [WanderlodgeForum] Hello!
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:26:04 -0400

Welcome Adam and Angie. You really need to think about what use it will get and where you will go with it. Is it primarily a weekend thing, a couple of times per year? Do you have children, and if so, how many? Any pets? Will you be taking longer or shorter trips with it, both time and distance? Where will you stay? State parks are primarily for smaller campers, so the larger 40-45 foot ones won't work too well there. What's your budget? Are you prepared to spend 5-10K in the first year after purchase in getting it "up to spec" and then maybe 3-5K annually thereafter?
I know, lots of questions back to you. But it will all help determine what you are after. Myself, I have a wife and two teenage kids. We opted for a PT40 with twin rear beds for the kids. We travel all over the country, sometimes for weeks, almost a month at a time. I wanted something comfortable, I'm also tall, so the FCs were out for me.
Not really any such thing as "good years or bad" with a Bird. As with any large purchase, buy the best you can afford, and having records is really key on anything from the 70's or 80's. No matter what, these are old rigs by now, and if they haven't been properly cared for, can easily be a money pit.

Markus

Can anyone tell me what to look for, are there any years that are good or bad? Any models that are better for beginner birds? Like everyone, this economy hasn't been kind to us. I found one in Buffalo,NY but I haven't heard back for the gentlemen so I guess it's sold. I'd like to have a 70's or early 80's.

Thank you

Adam & Angie Wiggins

09-07-2012, 05:02
Hello!
Hello Markus,
We plan to use it every chance we get. We live about 4 hours from the Smoky Mtns and about 6 hours from the Gulf. We have scoped out several state parks here in Al. and Tn. that can handle a large rig like a bird.
I am new soI don't know all the sizes and names yet. We don't havekids, but we do have pets that already travel well.
I see PT and FC alot,it's just a matter of me finding time to learn what they mean.I'm handy with a wrench and can solve most problems so I'm not worriedabout working on therig.
One reasonI came to thisgroup is to get info and you have really helped. What would you suggestto look for? I would liketo buy one as cheap asI can, but not a major overhaul.
Thank you for your time and knowledge.

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 9:26 AM

Markus

Thank you
Adam & Angie Wiggins

09-07-2012, 06:37
Hello!
Adam,
The vintage birds website another member pointed you to is a great resource, lots of history and info on the different years and models. Wanderlodge owners group is priceless too, a web based forum for help, information, etc with many owners willing to help out, manuals, info, etc.
In a nutshell, there were front engine coaches and rear engine coaches. Front engine were the FC for Forward Control. Early ones were gassers, then they moved to only diesels. Be careful with early ones either gas or diesel having enough power on hills, especially if towing. Rear engine coaches included SP (single rear axle pusher), PT (pusher tag - 2 rear axles). There were narrow body coaches prior to 1988 and wide body around that time and after. BMC was around for a short period as well from about 1994-1997, built on a Spartan chassis, with a Cummins engine. FC's had CATS, the rest had Detroit diesels.
I can't stress enough to buy the best you can afford, or be ready to spend lots of time and/or money on a project. I passed (thank goodness) on an 82PT that needed a ton of work. The guy that eventually bought it (2 years later) is still working on it. He has so much time and money into it, its not even funny. Says he could have bought one ready to go for much less.
There is an old saying on the Mercedes forums I frequent - nothing as expensive as a cheap Mercedes. That's really true of anything, especially a high end item like Birds. By now they are old and if not maintained right, can cause you lots of headache, heartache, repairs, and an empty wallet. I know I said this already but can't stress it enough. You will find some with rebuilt engines at relatively low mileage. Why when they are a million mile motor? Because that million miles was meant for daily use like transit buses and trucks where they get driven 50-100K per year and serviced religiously. A great example is the air compressor coolant hoses. They get brittle with age, if one breaks, you lose the engine usually because by the time you realize this, it has overheated. Now plan to spend 10-20K on a motor! There is something called a digi-panel that is an early warning device you can add.
I highly suggest reading up on the various forums, and join WOG and get an idea of some of the war stories and the good stories, as there are many of both.
Happy hunting!

Markus

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:02:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Hello!

Hello Markus,
We plan to use it every chance we get. We live about 4 hours from the Smoky Mtns and about 6 hours from the Gulf. We have scoped out several state parks here in Al. and Tn. that can handle a large rig like a bird.
I am new soI don't know all the sizes and names yet. We don't havekids, but we do have pets that already travel well.
I see PT and FC alot,it's just a matter of me finding time to learn what they mean.I'm handy with a wrench and can solve most problems so I'm not worriedabout working on therig.
One reasonI came to thisgroup is to get info and you have really helped. What would you suggestto look for? I would liketo buy one as cheap asI can, but not a major overhaul.

Markus

Thank you
Adam & Angie Wiggins

09-07-2012, 06:51
Hello!
Thanks Markus, you've been most open and helpful. It's supposed to rain here Saturday so it sounds like a good day to read up on these. Thanks again!

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 1:37 PM

Adam,
The vintage birds website another member pointed you to is a great resource, lots of history and info on the different years and models. Wanderlodge owners group is priceless too, a web based forum for help, information, etc with many owners willing to help out, manuals, info, etc.
In a nutshell, there were front engine coaches and rear engine coaches. Front engine were the FC for Forward Control. Early ones were gassers, then they moved to only diesels. Be careful with early ones either gas or diesel having enough power on hills, especially if towing. Rear engine coaches included SP (single rear axle pusher), PT (pusher tag - 2 rear axles). There were narrow body coaches prior to 1988 and wide body around that time and after. BMC was around for a short period as well from about 1994-1997, built on a Spartan chassis, with a Cummins engine. FC's had CATS, the rest had Detroit diesels.
I can't stress enough to buy the best you can afford, or be ready to spend lots of time and/or money on a project. I passed (thank goodness) on an 82PT that needed a ton of work. The guy that eventually bought it (2 years later) is still working on it. He has so much time and money into it, its not even funny. Says he could have bought one ready to go for much less.
There is an old saying on the Mercedes forums I frequent - nothing as expensive as a cheap Mercedes. That's really true of anything, especially a high end item like Birds. By now they are old and if not maintained right, can cause you lots of headache, heartache, repairs, and an empty wallet. I know I said this already but can't stress it enough. You will find some with rebuilt engines at relatively low mileage. Why when they are a million mile motor? Because that million miles was meant for daily use like transit buses and trucks where they get driven 50-100K per year and serviced religiously. A great example is the air compressor coolant hoses. They get brittle with age, if one breaks, you lose the engine usually because by the time you realize this, it has overheated. Now plan to spend 10-20K on a motor! There is something called a digi-panel that is an early warning device you can add.
I highly suggest reading up on the various forums, and join WOG and get an idea of some of the war stories and the good stories, as there are many of both.
Happy hunting!

Markus

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:02:25 -0700

Hello Markus,

Markus

Thank you
Adam & Angie Wiggins

09-07-2012, 07:23
Hello!
Hello Adam, and welcome to the Forum.

Markus, and others hit things pretty square on the nail head really. Money
and time invested is the open quotient, and either way, ready to go Coach
or needs a little work Coach, your going to need to spend your personal
"time" learning the systems and essentially learn to listen to the heart
beat and thrum as the rubber meets the road. But what a fantastic journey.

Charolette and I have an '84 FC 35 (motor up front diesel 250HP turbo) and
Her name is Ruff Diamond. Nope, our Coach is NOT for sale as She is strong
and road ready in a moments notice, but She has not always been that way.
The preventative maintenance is key to any Coach in top running shape. Of
course Murphy's Law comes along from time to time, but the Coach with a
little knowledge and help, will burst Her heart to get you and your Family
in safely.

There are many Birds out there and as you know only a certain percentage of
the whole are for sale. Good luck in your search and get the combination to
the safe!

Safe travels,

Ralph & Charolette Fullenwider
'84 FC35 "Ruff Diamond"
Duncan, Oklahoma
2005 Jeep Wrangler X
_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

At 11:51 AM 9/7/2012 -0700, you wrote:

>Thanks Markus, you've been most open and helpful. It's supposed to rain
>here Saturday so it sounds like a good day to read up on these. Thanks again!
>
>From: Markus Meyer
>To: wanderlodgeforum@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 1:37 PM
>Subject: RE: [WanderlodgeForum] Hello!
>
>
>Adam,
>
>The vintage birds website another member pointed you to is a great
>resource, lots of history and info on the different years and
>models. Wanderlodge owners group is priceless too, a web based forum for
>help, information, etc with many owners willing to help out, manuals,
>info, etc.
>
>In a nutshell, there were front engine coaches and rear engine
>coaches. Front engine were the FC for Forward Control. Early ones were
>gassers, then they moved to only diesels. Be careful with early ones
>either gas or diesel having enough power on hills, especially if
>towing. Rear engine coaches included SP (single rear axle pusher), PT
>(pusher tag - 2 rear axles). There were narrow body coaches prior to
>1988 and wide body around that time and after. BMC was around for a short
>period as well from about 1994-1997, built on a Spartan chassis, with a
>Cummins engine. FC's had CATS, the rest had Detroit diesels.
>
>I can't stress enough to buy the best you can afford, or be ready to spend
>lots of time and/or money on a project. I passed (thank goodness) on an
>82PT that needed a ton of work. The guy that eventually bought it (2
>years later) is still working on it. He has so much time and money into
>it, its not even funny. Says he could have bought one ready to go for
>much less.
>
>There is an old saying on the Mercedes forums I frequent - nothing as
>expensive as a cheap Mercedes. That's really true of anything, especially
>a high end item like Birds. By now they are old and if not maintained
>right, can cause you lots of headache, heartache, repairs, and an empty
>wallet. I know I said this already but can't stress it enough. You will
>find some with rebuilt engines at relatively low mileage. Why when they
>are a million mile motor? Because that million miles was meant for daily
>use like transit buses and trucks where they get driven 50-100K per year
>and serviced religiously. A great example is the air compressor coolant
>hoses. They get brittle with age, if one breaks, you lose the engine
>usually because by the time you realize this, it has overheated. Now plan
>to spend 10-20K on a motor! There is something called a digi-panel that
>is an early warning device you can add.
>
>I highly suggest reading up on the various forums, and join WOG and get an
>idea of some of the war stories and the good stories, as there are many of
>both.
>
>Happy hunting!
>
>Markus
>
>To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
>From: adamwiggins786@...
>Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:02:25 -0700
>Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Hello!
>
>
>
>Hello Markus,
> We plan to use it every chance we get. We live about 4 hours from the
> Smoky Mtns and about 6 hours from the Gulf. We have scoped out several
> state parks here in Al. and Tn. that can handle a large rig like a bird.
> I am new so I don't know all the sizes and names yet. We don't have
> kids, but we do have pets that already travel well.
> I see PT and FC alot, it's just a matter of me finding time to learn
> what they mean. I'm handy with a wrench and can solve most problems so
> I'm not worried about working on the rig.
> One reason I came to this group is to get info and you have really
> helped. What would you suggest to look for? I would like to buy one as
> cheap as I can, but not a major overhaul.
> Thank you for your time and knowledge.
>From: Markus Meyer
>To: wanderlodgeforum@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 9:26 AM
>
>
>Welcome Adam and Angie. You really need to think about what use it will
>get and where you will go with it. Is it primarily a weekend thing, a
>couple of times per year? Do you have children, and if so, how many? Any
>pets? Will you be taking longer or shorter trips with it, both time and
>distance? Where will you stay? State parks are primarily for smaller
>campers, so the larger 40-45 foot ones won't work too well there. What's
>your budget? Are you prepared to spend 5-10K in the first year after
>purchase in getting it "up to spec" and then maybe 3-5K annually thereafter?
>
>I know, lots of questions back to you. But it will all help determine
>what you are after. Myself, I have a wife and two teenage kids. We opted
>for a PT40 with twin rear beds for the kids. We travel all over the
>country, sometimes for weeks, almost a month at a time. I wanted
>something comfortable, I'm also tall, so the FCs were out for me.
>
>Not really any such thing as "good years or bad" with a Bird. As with any
>large purchase, buy the best you can afford, and having records is really
>key on anything from the 70's or 80's. No matter what, these are old rigs
>by now, and if they haven't been properly cared for, can easily be a money pit.
>
>Markus
>
>To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
>From: adamwiggins786@...
>Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 14:12:40 +0000
>Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Hello!
>
>
>Hello to all. My name is Adam, my wife is Angie. We're from Alabama. We
>are in love with these birds and were wanting to get started by purchasing
>one. We owned a '78 Champion some years back so we know some about motorhomes.
>Can anyone tell me what to look for, are there any years that are good or
>bad? Any models that are better for beginner birds? Like everyone, this
>economy hasn't been kind to us. I found one in Buffalo,NY but I haven't
>heard back for the gentlemen so I guess it's sold. I'd like to have a 70's
>or early 80's.
>If y'all could help in anyway, we would very much appreciate it.
>
>Thank you
>Adam & Angie Wiggins
>
>
>
09-07-2012, 08:14
Hello!
Thank you Ralph,
One thing I've seen on here is that EVERYONE loves their bird! I can't wait to get ours!

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 2:23 PM

Hello Adam, and welcome to the Forum.

Markus, and others hit things pretty square on the nail head really. Money
and time invested is the open quotient, and either way, ready to go Coach
or needs a little work Coach, your going to need to spend your personal
"time" learning the systems and essentially learn to listen to the heart
beat and thrum as the rubber meets the road. But what a fantastic journey.

Charolette and I have an '84 FC 35 (motor up front diesel 250HP turbo) and
Her name is Ruff Diamond. Nope, our Coach is NOT for sale as She is strong
and road ready in a moments notice, but She has not always been that way.
The preventative maintenance is key to any Coach in top running shape. Of
course Murphy's Law comes along from time to time, but the Coach with a
little knowledge and help, will burst Her heart to get you and your Family
in safely.

There are many Birds out there and as
you know only a certain percentage of
the whole are for sale. Good luck in your search and get the combination to
the safe!

Safe travels,

Ralph & Charolette Fullenwider
'84 FC35 "Ruff Diamond"
Duncan, Oklahoma
2005 Jeep Wrangler X
_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

At 11:51 AM 9/7/2012 -0700, you wrote:

>Thanks Markus, you've been most open and helpful. It's supposed to rain
>here Saturday so it sounds like a good day to read up on these. Thanks again!
>
>From: Markus Meyer <"markusfmeyer%40hotmail.com">
>To: "wanderlodgeforum%40yahoogroups.com"
>Sent: Friday,
September 7, 2012 1:37 PM
>
>
>Adam,
>
>The vintage birds website another member pointed you to is a great
>resource, lots of history and info on the different years and
>models. Wanderlodge owners group is priceless too, a web based forum for
>help, information, etc with many owners willing to help out, manuals,
>info, etc.
>
>In a nutshell, there were front engine coaches and rear engine
>coaches. Front engine were the FC for Forward Control. Early ones were
>gassers, then they moved to only diesels. Be careful with early ones
>either gas or diesel having enough power on hills, especially if
>towing. Rear engine coaches included SP (single rear axle pusher), PT
>(pusher tag - 2 rear axles). There were narrow body coaches prior to
>1988 and wide body around that time and after. BMC was around for
a short
>period as well from about 1994-1997, built on a Spartan chassis, with a
>Cummins engine. FC's had CATS, the rest had Detroit diesels.
>
>I can't stress enough to buy the best you can afford, or be ready to spend
>lots of time and/or money on a project. I passed (thank goodness) on an
>82PT that needed a ton of work. The guy that eventually bought it (2
>years later) is still working on it. He has so much time and money into
>it, its not even funny. Says he could have bought one ready to go for
>much less.
>
>There is an old saying on the Mercedes forums I frequent - nothing as
>expensive as a cheap Mercedes. That's really true of anything, especially
>a high end item like Birds. By now they are old and if not maintained
>right, can cause you lots of headache, heartache, repairs, and an empty
>wallet. I know I said this already but can't stress
it enough. You will
>find some with rebuilt engines at relatively low mileage. Why when they
>are a million mile motor? Because that million miles was meant for daily
>use like transit buses and trucks where they get driven 50-100K per year
>and serviced religiously. A great example is the air compressor coolant
>hoses. They get brittle with age, if one breaks, you lose the engine
>usually because by the time you realize this, it has overheated. Now plan
>to spend 10-20K on a motor! There is something called a digi-panel that
>is an early warning device you can add.
>
>I highly suggest reading up on the various forums, and join WOG and get an
>idea of some of the war stories and the good stories, as there are many of
>both.
>
>Happy hunting!
>
>Markus
>
>To: "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com"
>From: "adamwiggins786%40yahoo.com"
>Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:02:25 -0700
>Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Hello!
>
>
>
>Hello Markus,
> We plan to use it every chance we get. We live about 4 hours from the
> Smoky Mtns and about 6 hours from the Gulf. We have scoped out several
> state parks here in Al. and Tn. that can handle a large rig like a bird.
> I am new so I don't know all the sizes and names yet. We don't have
> kids, but we do have pets that already travel well.
> I see PT and FC alot, it's just a matter of me finding time to learn
> what they mean. I'm handy with a wrench and can solve most problems so
> I'm not worried about
working on the rig.
> One reason I came to this group is to get info and you have really
> helped. What would you suggest to look for? I would like to buy one as
> cheap as I can, but not a major overhaul.
> Thank you for your time and knowledge.
>From: Markus Meyer <"markusfmeyer%40hotmail.com">
>To: "wanderlodgeforum%40yahoogroups.com"
>Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 9:26 AM
>
>
>Welcome Adam and Angie. You really need to think about what use it will
>get and where you will go with it. Is it primarily a weekend thing, a
>couple of times per year? Do you have
children, and if so, how many? Any
>pets? Will you be taking longer or shorter trips with it, both time and
>distance? Where will you stay? State parks are primarily for smaller
>campers, so the larger 40-45 foot ones won't work too well there. What's
>your budget? Are you prepared to spend 5-10K in the first year after
>purchase in getting it "up to spec" and then maybe 3-5K annually thereafter?
>
>I know, lots of questions back to you. But it will all help determine
>what you are after. Myself, I have a wife and two teenage kids. We opted
>for a PT40 with twin rear beds for the kids. We travel all over the
>country, sometimes for weeks, almost a month at a time. I wanted
>something comfortable, I'm also tall, so the FCs were out for me.
>
>Not really any such thing as "good years or bad" with a Bird. As with any
>large purchase, buy the best you can afford,
and having records is really
>key on anything from the 70's or 80's. No matter what, these are old rigs
>by now, and if they haven't been properly cared for, can easily be a money pit.
>
>Markus
>
>To: "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com"
>From: "adamwiggins786%40yahoo.com"
>Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 14:12:40 +0000
>Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Hello!
>
>
>Hello to all. My name is Adam, my wife is Angie. We're from Alabama. We
>are in love with these birds and were wanting to get started by purchasing
>one. We owned a '78 Champion some years back so we know some about motorhomes.
>Can anyone tell me what to
look for, are there any years that are good or
>bad? Any models that are better for beginner birds? Like everyone, this
>economy hasn't been kind to us. I found one in Buffalo,NY but I haven't
>heard back for the gentlemen so I guess it's sold. I'd like to have a 70's
>or early 80's.
>If y'all could help in anyway, we would very much appreciate it.
>
>Thank you
>Adam & Angie Wiggins
>
>
>

09-07-2012, 12:31
Hello!
Adam,
I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned to you already. Try to get to a Rally and look at as many coaches as you can. Most any of this group or the others mentioned, Vintage Birds and Wanderlodge Owners Group (WOG) will be happy to show you their coach, At Rallys there are a number of coaches of all types and years and you don't have to have a coach to attend. One of the biggest is R.A.T.S. (Rally Across The Street) held by WOG in October in Georgia. Lots of information about it on the WOG Forum.
Happy Hunting
Dave Ward
80 FC 31 SB
Mesa, AZ

--- On Fri, 9/7/12, adamwiggins786 wrote:

Date: Friday, September 7, 2012, 2:12 PM

Thank you

Adam & Angie Wiggins

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)