Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix my blinds
05-07-2013, 11:06 (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 11:13 by pgchin.)
RE: Fix my blinds
I figured I would update this thread. Spring time is $$$ time when all good lil birdie owners take out their perpetual perspective punch lists, prioritize, debate and discuss with their respective love one and then decide how to spend this years allocation UNLESS your bird has TOLD you how to spend it!Wink I was going to replace and update all the roman shades this year however after going through the above exercise, THE BIRD told me that was incorrect and HE wants new sneakers, and dad gum good ones too, all 8.......SO with the cost of 7 new Romans around 3-4k plus a new front shade, I decided to logon to this website and for the cost of 104.50, free shipping, I am restringing all 7 Roman shades and the fronts! The left strings are .9mm 4 per shade, the right 1.2mm 2 per shade so a role of 300ft for each thickness is good! Some new tassels and few spare new string locks and we are good to go!WinkCool And so it goes, the new roman shades move to the BOTTOM of the punch list for now!AngelRolleyes
PS as a member of FMCA I'll be using the Michelin tire advantage program for the birds new sneakers UNLESS I can dial in some Bridgestones that I like better and a bit more cost effective.....still working on that one!

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fix my blinds - pgchin - 02-21-2013, 12:57
RE: Fix my blinds - BruceSummerlin - 02-23-2013, 19:49
RE: Fix my blinds - davidbrady - 02-24-2013, 12:57
RE: Fix my blinds - pgchin - 05-07-2013 11:06
RE: Fix my blinds - pgchin - 05-13-2013, 14:11

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)