Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newell Gurus Rally in Spearfish SD June 22-29, 2013
05-12-2013, 15:58
Newell Gurus Rally in Spearfish SD June 22-29, 2013
Hello my Wagu friends.

The Newell Gurus gang is having a rally in Spearfish South Dakota in late june. one of your gang is going to be joining us and we are looking forward to it.

any of you are welcome to come if you wish.

here is the link to the rally information section on newellgurus.com

http://newellgurus.com/Thread-Black-Hill...12#pid6112

we would be glad to have you join us. mostly newells but a wanderlodge, a prevost and quite a few others will be there as well.

seminars on aquahot, hvac, air suspensions, and an exec from newellcoach is bringing one of their newer coaches for us to drool over and he will be doing a seminar on maintainance.

the best thing is the hanging out, potlucks, open houses and fixing stuff.

later

tom mccloud

2002 Two Slide Newell Coach 608 DD Series 60, Allison 6 speed
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 20:59
RE: Newell Gurus Rally in Spearfish SD June 22-29, 2013
Tom .
as I was reading this Post I did not see any info on seminar dates thru the week . If I missed it sorry and please point it out for me if you could . I would love to make it but would not leave the East coast till Sat the 22 nd . I would hope to be there by mid week . do you have a schedule from Wend thru the 29 th ?From what I have read this sounds like a cant miss rally Smile

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
06-03-2013, 09:36
Here is the latest info:
http://newellgurus.com/Thread-Black-Hill...ation-Page

Tom is on the road now heading that way. Don't see the dates for the tech sessions listed yet but sure they'll come later.
Like Tom said this is very un-organized and meant to be a fun week getting to know each other and share knowledge. All at no cost! Where can you beat that?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1998 Newell 45' double slide
2004 Z71 toad with Rzr 570LE
06-03-2013, 12:10
Forest , thanks for the response . Just trying to be sure we don't miss out on what sounds like a great rally .

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
06-04-2013, 10:12
hi guys,

this whole thing started out as clarke and todd suggesting a few of us get together. it has grown to something so much bigger than any of us had considered possible. we have had 2 other small get togethers over the past 4-5 years and enjoyed the laid back nature of them. our seminars are the folks there who are experts sharing their knowledge (some like rudy and roger are true experts) and likely wont be scheduled till we get there. if there are some in particular you are interested in, let me know and we can try to have them when you can be there.

feel free to contact me directly through the forum email or pm. either this forum or newellgurus

thanks

tom in eastern new mexico meandering towards south dakota the long way.

06-25-2013, 20:22 (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 20:23 by encantotom.)
howdy friends.

thought i would give you a quick update on our newellguru's rally in spearfish. we started gathering last friday and as of today we peaked at 30 coaches and have one more coming wed.

will be 23 newells, 2 prevosts, 3 foretravels, 2 class b's and ONE WANDERLODGE. a very pretty one at that.

we have had a big potluck, seminars on air suspension, air conditioning, and todays on electricy and everything newell by john clark, sr vp of newell coach. john also brought a 2009 newell and had a 2010 show coach here for a day for us to look at.

last nite we had coach open houses and tonite will have the final night of that. tomorrow we have a seminar on aquahot by rudy legget and roger burke. and then another group potluck wed nite and friday nite. thursday is a seminar on silverleaf.

what a great group of folks and we are having a ball.

here is your wanderlodge.....

tom

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage

06-26-2013, 00:42
(06-25-2013 20:22)encantotom Wrote:  howdy friends.

thought i would give you a quick update on our newellguru's rally in spearfish. we started gathering last friday and as of today we peaked at 30 coaches and have one more coming wed.

will be 23 newells, 2 prevosts, 3 foretravels, 2 class b's and ONE WANDERLODGE. a very pretty one at that.

we have had a big potluck, seminars on air suspension, air conditioning, and todays on electricy and everything newell by john clark, sr vp of newell coach. john also brought a 2009 newell and had a 2010 show coach here for a day for us to look at.

last nite we had coach open houses and tonite will have the final night of that. tomorrow we have a seminar on aquahot by rudy legget and roger burke. and then another group potluck wed nite and friday nite. thursday is a seminar on silverleaf.

what a great group of folks and we are having a ball.

here is your wanderlodge.....

tom

"R" B&B (Bed & Breakfast, or the original name "Buttons and Bows). Please tell the Haggins hello.

Curt Sprenger
1987 PT38 "MacAttack Racing"
Anaheim Hills, CA
cosresources@gmail.com
06-26-2013, 02:21
we said goodbye to Peter, Susan and Emma tonite as they were leaving early in the morning. we had a great time visiting with them and LOVED they so graciously let us go through. They left full of Newell gear so who knows?

safe travels to them as they head to michigan.

tom

06-26-2013, 10:59
(06-25-2013 20:22)encantotom Wrote:  howdy friends.

Wow Tom!

What a phenomenal success! Thanks for the update! You certainly did a great job organizing this rally. I'd love to see a few pics of your 'Newell Gear'. Very well done. Congrats on a great rally!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
06-26-2013, 11:28
i will post it when i get a chance. just getting ready to go to the aquahot seminar.

tom

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)