Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digitel monitoring system
06-04-2013, 12:25 (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:27 by davidbrady.)
RE: Digitel monitoring system
Very cool (pun: and hot) system Tom! Smile Makes you wonder how we got a long in the old days...

You bet, whatever we do here will be useful to the Newell community too. I envision a turn-key package that folks who don't like to twiddle bits can install and a more elaborate package for geeks like me. I'd like to put together a webpage front end with a mySQL database to allow folks to keep state, make changes and additions. It'd be great if folks can add the physical monitoring and control gadgets to their buses and then go to the webpage front end to configure the virtual elements enabling remote monitoring and control. I can see them adding an Identifer for the new feature and defining the state and operation, then creating a new mySQL record. This way WaGu can give users the necessary tools on the web side to remotely monitor/control their physical objects on the bus side. Of course we can't leave out voice synthesis! LOL Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digitel monitoring system - nedb - 05-30-2013, 19:43
RE: Digitel monitoring system - nedb - 06-03-2013, 21:05
RE: Digitel monitoring system - davidbrady - 06-04-2013 12:25

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)