Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 2 Bird Club Member
05-23-2013, 13:39
RE: Another 2 Bird Club Member
(05-21-2013 21:04)tcandt Wrote:  I was so lucky to buy Hishram and Sue Amalral's 2006 M450 yesterday. I am om my way home now spending the night in Mobile, Alabama. I am enjoying the coach as I enjoyed spending time with Hishram and Sue.

Tommy,

Welcome to the 450 club. My coach number is just one in front of yours. I hope you enjoy your 450 as much as we do.

Garland Kirby
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 02:27
RE: Another 2 Bird Club Member
(05-23-2013 13:39)G.Kirby Wrote:  
(05-21-2013 21:04)tcandt Wrote:  I was so lucky to buy Hishram and Sue Amalral's 2006 M450 yesterday. I am om my way home now spending the night in Mobile, Alabama. I am enjoying the coach as I enjoyed spending time with Hishram and Sue.

Tommy,

Welcome to the 450 club. My coach number is just one in front of yours. I hope you enjoy your 450 as much as we do.

Garland Kirby

My laptop crashed halfway home from Florida so I just got online again today after repairs. The cross country trip was enjoyable in the 450. I had one issue in Fabens TX when I stopped at Cattleman's for a steak dinner. Temperatures were over 100 degrees and I lost one inverter and could not find what breaker popped. Between Hish and Johnny Anderson, I finally found a popped breaker on an inverter (thanks to Johnny) that was a white on white view. I looked but did not see it was out until Johnny insisted. I moved to a side view and there it was, popped. Pushed it back and all was well.

On my way north to the Bay area today after Holland installed my DataStorm, hitch, Winegard HD Slimline and DirecTV HD DVR receivers. It took some jiggering to get it all in but it looks great and works as expected.

In Bakersfield RV Resort tonight driving to Alameda Fairgrounds RV Park in the morning. Off to Napa Valley Expo during the Alameda Fair and then to Pacific Shores in Newport OR after the Fourth of July.

I am looking forward to discussions on 450 issues and tips.

Tommy "2 Shoes" McCarthy
2006 M450XLI "GoneAway" Big Grin
Former owner 1995 PT42 WB "Pretty Penny"
Gardnerville, NV
Near South Lake Tahoe
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)