Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boulevard Tire - Daytona Beach Location
06-19-2013, 13:47 (This post was last modified: 06-19-2013 13:50 by pgchin.)
Boulevard Tire - Daytona Beach Location
I'm Listing Boulevard Tire as a recommended vendor if you are in the Daytona Beach area visiting, etc need tire service or help, emergency or planned. Most members seem to find their way around here at some point or another. I've just had 8 new tires installed using the Michelin Advantage program with FMCA as the program administer and it went off flawlessly. Jason, the store service manager ordered me 8 new fresh tires from Michelin and they came in 10 days with 4 week old date codes, all the same!Big Grin Installation was excellent, they have senior people, the shop is big rig friendly and very accessible from I-95. They were very professional, took great care and time to install the tires and now wait for it, they torqued each and every nut on all eight wheels with a 6 foot torque bar!Wink They have road service and the service manager told me they do it on the road as well!!!!! This shop was there best I've been to since I've owned the bird, so I wanted members and our Newell brothers to have a tire shop in this area that they knew one of us used very successfully. They also carry and install ALL brands of tires.
FWIW as promised by the FMCA, the invoice came 3 days after install and Jason was very familiar with the program and handled without any issues, very fast and painless!

From the Michelin Website locator

Blvd Tire Center 9.5 miles

800 S Nova Rd.Daytona Beach, FL 32114Get Directions Latitude: 29.18900 Longitude: -81.03190

Business Phone: (386) 258-8129After Hours: (386) 258-8185

24/7/365 Emergency Service Michelin ONCallMRT DealerX One AvailableMichelin National Accounts & Advantage Accounts
Accordion Header
http://locator.michelintruck.com/Default...ress=32176

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2013, 08:16
RE: Boulevard Tire - Daytona Beach Location
Pete ,
could you provide the details of the Advantage Program ?

If I'm not a FMCA member do I still receive a discount ?

Thank you

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
06-23-2013, 11:43
Al,

I'm not Pete, but the answer is "yes", you have to be an FMCA member to use their version of the Michelin Advantage program.

An alternative is to go to Stephen Birtles' Dupree Products website and sign up for the Advantage program there. The Michelin Advantage programs they both offer are identical.

Mike Bulriss
2001 LXi 43' DS Millennium Edition
San Antonio, TX
06-23-2013, 14:04
Thank you Mike . I don't need tires yet , but plan to replace them in the Fall and want to get the best deal possible .

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)