Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've changed my mind about slides....
09-10-2013, 10:31
RE: I've changed my mind about slides....
Yeah,
This discussion has been around a VERY long time with no real right or wrong answer. My personal opinion is it comes down to a "use case" scenario, if you need them and like them, get'em, if you do not need them, then don't get'em.........Big Grin I think the only real point is IF you do get them, try and get a layout that works with the slide in because sooner or later you will be in that position where you cannot deploy the slide. One example, we were at a music festival with a few birds and the rally park was "field", hence it rained and the slide coaches could not deploy the jacks or slides as they sank into the ground............Walmart or 1 night stop overs, etc.........
Chuck, I laughed to myself at your story....about the Tela and the dog........same here with 2 small dogs BUT we joke all the time that the dogs ALWAYS want to lay and be in our lap so if we got slides, it would not help!Tongue We would have all that space and NO ONE would be using it!!!!!We try and chase them to there own area but the come right back in our laps! 2 people and 2 small dogs on 1 couch!!!!!!!Hilarius........ALWAYS!Big Grin

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've changed my mind about slides.... - pgchin - 09-10-2013 10:31

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)