Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multifocal Contact Lenses
09-10-2013, 10:58 (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 11:06 by pgchin.)
RE: Multifocal Contact Lenses
Great thread and info!
I too wore eyeglasses starting in the 6th grade for distance, switched to soft contacts when they first came out and my doc asked it I wanted to be in a "trial", if successful, they were free!Wink Had Lasik done in the mid 90's when motorcycling kept drying out my eyes and contacts so badly I could not see and glasses in the rain were NOT an option under a full face and shield. Presto 20-300 to 20/20. Yep love no glasses, EXCEPT sun glasses (oakley wraps)to protect the eyes in the Florida sun and elsewhere. Now at the ripe old age of 59, computer glasses for the screen and reading glasses for the books, so I come full circle and STILL wear glasses!Rolleyes David, good luck, let us know how you are doing.....John and others, thanks for sharing! FWIW still have 20/20 so the surgery was a great deal 20 years later and as others have stated!

My story is the "diaper" syndrome! You start off in diapers and if you are lucky enough to live a long and healthy life, you eventually wind up in diapers!TongueAngel

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multifocal Contact Lenses - RetDA - 09-10-2013, 09:52
RE: Multifocal Contact Lenses - RetDA - 09-10-2013, 10:39
RE: Multifocal Contact Lenses - pgchin - 09-10-2013 10:58

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)