Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Prevost Community Fuel Discount Program
09-12-2013, 10:34 (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 09:29 by davidbrady.)
Prevost Community Fuel Discount Program
Folks,

I just received an email from my long time friends over on Prevost Community, Jon Wehrenberg (jon) and Tom Chilcote (truk4u). I'm very pleased to announce that Jon and Tom have invited all Wanderlodge Gurus members to join with the members of the Prevost Community in a wonderful fuel discount program.

This program will provide WaGu members with a debit type fuel card that will give us 0.10 discount off of the cash price at all Love's Truck stops and a 0.05 discount at most other truck stops.

You will need to become a member of Prevost Community (which is free) and complete an application through them, as you must be a member of that group to get this benefit.

You pump your fuel at the truck islands; there's no need to go inside to pay or get a receipt; you simply fuel and go. A receipt will be emailed to you at the end of that day.

Information is available here and here on Prevost Community.

I want to recognize Profit Tools, the creators of this program, and Alicia Allen our administrator. If you have any questions, you can post them to this WanderlodgeGurus forum thread or you can email Alicia Allen.

I want to thank Jon, Tom, Alicia, and The Prevost Community for the hardwork put into pulling this program together and for inviting Wanderlodge Gurus members to join! Thanks Guys! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes davidbrady's post

Messages In This Thread
Prevost Community Fuel Discount Program - davidbrady - 09-12-2013 10:34

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)