Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone needs a good virus protection program
06-11-2010, 22:09
Everyone needs a good virus protection program

Good comment about AVG-free edition, Mario. And, perhaps, I should have reworded my comment to say that the AVG pay-foreditionsimply provides "even more protection and some additional features." I have heard from several other friends that AVG free-edition provides all they need. I guess with all them 24/7 hackers out there (and my worry-wart tendency to feel vulnerable to them), I tend to go for as many extras asI can, so in my mind, I guess I'm buying a little extra peace-of-mind. But, in terms of not interfering with your programs and OS, doesn't it seem that AVG-whatever-edition seems sooo much better than the so-called "industry standards" that the stores stock, Norton and McAffee?
Jo-ski (also for Stew)

"The Bird Abides"
'83 FC 35' RB
Blaine, WA

In "WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com",Mario wrote:

Hi All
I have used AVG free edition for about 5 years , works great never had a problem . You do need to update at least once a week .
Mario in Carlsbad CA.

"mariopatti1@yahoo.com?subject=Re:Everyoneneedsagoodvirusprotectionprogram"
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Everyone needs a good virus protection program - mbulriss - 06-11-2010, 01:14
Everyone needs a good virus protection program - mariopatti1 - 06-11-2010, 18:08
Everyone needs a good virus protection program - Jo-Ski - 06-11-2010 22:09
Everyone needs a good virus protection program - Chuck Wheeler - 06-12-2010, 04:17
Everyone needs a good virus protection program - Chuck Wheeler - 06-12-2010, 04:50
Everyone needs a good virus protection program - Rob Robinson - 06-12-2010, 09:25
Everyone needs a good virus protection program - redffultra - 06-13-2010, 00:13

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)